Already got a 20 bomb with Loba! :D

by Romet6

Original Post

Re: Already got a 20 bomb with Loba! :D

★★★★★ Expert
@boy_Hoodle So you don’t believe in luck or just bad lobbies. I’ve also seen better plays lead to less kills, but this was stellar shooting. I’ve had worthless aim matches leading to 10-15 kill matches and good aim matches where I only got 5 kills.

Point is, no one can deny this badge takes a fair amount of luck as well as skill. Even with aimbot you have to be at the right places to get it. So I won’t deny or agree with the bot lobby accusation.

Next to that I’ve some pred friends who still dont have the badge even tho they dominated lobbies but either got screwed by teammates, unfortunate circumstances and just aware enemies.
Message 21 of 25 (469 Views)

★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q ok yea so anyway this is a bot lobby , guy is on pc running around with gun out and not jumping at the end of his slides ...

Message 22 of 25 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@boy_HoodleDude, I don't know why you have to be so sour. Of course this is a soft lobby, I said it myself. I am not Aceu, just an above average player. How do you expect to get 20 when 40 enemies die or quit in round 1, while you're still stuck having a prolonged 1v3 fight against some diamond/master sweatballs? The badge doesn't count unless it's against sweaty players? I can't jump over my own shadow - I can't keep rapidly running over multiple squads of people that are above my skill level. Actual pro players can pull off a 20 in sweaty lobbies every now and then, but I am not even close to that skill level nor do I pretend to be. It's still a big deal for me that I got the badge at all, even though a lot of luck was involved.

And no, I didn't get friends to play with me, I've never played in a premade squad (unless you count the couple of times where I continued to play with a squad from a previous game back when that feature was first introduced). If I was with friends then I would've used discord with them, instead of the text chat, the fights would've been better coordinated and I would've had them feed me kills, instead of snatching kills right from under my nose.

I never show the character selection part, because I don't expect people to want to see that, just as I don't think they need to see me running around looking for a fight, which is when I do put my gun away and occasionally slide jump to get to enemies faster. Once there are people around me, I mostly have the gun out to be ready to shoot faster (Havoc is not an R-99, you don't want to slowly pull it out when an enemy jumps in your face and empties a full clip into you) and it can often also be the case that jumping wouldn't help me continue breaking the line of sight, which is why I didn't jump during the big retreating slide in the end (I was better off keeping my head down, while gaining a speed boost from sliding down that rock).

As for the levels, I am not saying that 200+ players are pros or anything, but they obviously have played the game before. My point is that it's not like I was playing in an absolute beginner lobby with average level of 25. If that's not enough for you and you want to see me get a 20 in diamond ranked or perhaps a world tournament then yeah, I'll never have the skills to do that, especially with random teammates. If you will then that's great, hopefully you'll share that content, because I love watching great players like Ace, Shiv and TSM guys pull off some crazy stuff like that.

Message 23 of 25 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@xpl0itsI've only seen purple inside the big Labs building once this season and, as a Loba, I was able to spot it through walls and snatch it up immediately Standard smile ...overall, that place is great for finding people with white armor or no armor at all.

Octane is good for running from bad situations, but his hitbox is pretty big, so you'll get hit more and die more. The reason why I love Loba and Pathfinder so much is that not only do they have smaller hitboxes (yes, apparently even Pathfinder has a smaller hitbox than Octane) and good movement options, they can also easily take the valuable high ground spots above enemies and Loba can even use her ult to steal loot right from under enemies' noses mid-fight, without her having to give up her safe spot. For instance, if you do 100 damage to an enemy and he does the same to you, you can loot for an instant armor reset and more ammo or heals (sometimes you can even find a care package weapon with the ult). It really comes in handy when you're alone against multiple people in a small final circle and it has gotten me a couple of solo wins.

@Koochi-Qyeah, I was starting to lose my mind with that kill steal. I was thinking, "am I really going to miss out on 20 like this, now that I am so close?" That's when I went full aggro on Caustic and almost threw the game. I was expecting my teammates to take shots at him too, because they were right next to me a moment ago, but then they started shooting at someone else and didn't take a single shot at him when I actually needed them to and I could've been thirsted with gas Standard smile

Message 24 of 25 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Romet6

It's sometimes just 'Apex Luck'...

Yesterday I was wiping left and right, got 7 kills right after dropping, but it's in Duo.

I'm not playing Trios anymore till they fix all the cheaters, it's to insane the amount of them in this game.
Message 25 of 25 (278 Views)