Already got a 20 bomb with Loba! :D

by Romet6

Original Post

Re: Already got a 20 bomb with Loba! :D

★★★★★ Pro
@Romet6 Haha yeah the revive amused me, the enemy knew where you were but then second guessed himself or got spooked.

Yeah I mean from watching how you played I was quite pleased as certain decisions, including the drop outside of portal are similar to how I play. I think i just get misfortune 😛

I've even missed out on the triple3 badge endless times, more than enough kills maybe just one kill get snatched or a squad is short one player. Etc. Bugs me. Seems within grasp but just situational.

Message 11 of 25 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys Lolz I had the same with the revive. He started shooting and suddenly he left... I was like ‘okay did he just missed his shots and thought he hid but figured it’s a clone and just left or did he get shot and ran away?’

@Romet6 must’ve been yt in this case cause I’ve watched other high POVs and always had a clear sight. This was just like it wasn’t processed or still in the middle of buffering :P

But yea, gimme some teammates like you or even your teammates... far better than what I get on a matchly basis... xD
Message 12 of 25 (401 Views)

★ Guide
@Koochi-Q such teammates are very rare, so I got lucky in multiple ways really. 95% of the time my teammates don't want to fight and they think I've lost my mind if I want to drop on multiple squads (they start pinging enemies like crazy and want to go elsewhere, while I am thinking "yes, I saw all the enemies, that's the whole reason why I am dropping there, lol"). On the other hand, my best chances of getting a 20 has been when playing as a duo or with teammates that don't hit their shots and just serve as live decoys to draw attention away from me Standard smile ...it's more tricky if you have to compete against both your enemies and your teammates.

Yeah, that guy must've thought that he had just seen a decoy and probably wasn't even paying attention to the revive sound. I still can't believe that we recovered from that spot Standard smile
Message 13 of 25 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

CONGRATS!

I've been playing since Season 1, and I wish I could run into that many people in a Hot Drop still all running around in White.

Most of the time everyone is already running around in purple and gold, I'm not joking, it's been so bad, it's like where are all these people finding such good loot.

Then if that's not bad enough, to many cheaters, like at the 8:30 mins when you ran into Octane, with how my luck has been, he would of been in Gold and using an Aimbot and melted me.

It's nice to see that the game finally looked balanced and without a mass amount of cheaters, the video excited me to get back and play.

I had a bit of a streak a little over a week ago, got Kill Leader/Predator on Octane, then the next day on Wraith, but my highest kills were only 8 on Octane!

Message 14 of 25 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Haha pretty much word for word my thoughts. And in your reply to romet re teammates haha.
Message 15 of 25 (336 Views)

★★ Guide

@1ronKeys he probably had two friends make smurfs and joined a bot lobby, it’s an easy exploit, notice how the video starts after banners and character selection

Message 16 of 25 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@boy_Hoodle wrote:

@1ronKeys he probably had two friends make smurfs and joined a bot lobby, it’s an easy exploit, notice how the video starts after banners and character selection

Wish i had the motivation to cheese the badge like that. 

Message 17 of 25 (318 Views)

★★ Guide

@1ronKeys and when he says there’s a level xx and xxx in there, you can be a level 500 but be the worst player in the world and In the same game with a level 1.

Message 18 of 25 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Romet6 Ohh well, it doesn’t matter, you got the badge, that’s what matters. I keep sticking at 16 killz >.> multiple times 16 darn kills.

But yea your teammates rightfully (rightfully in sense of ‘LOLZ you goshdarn stole some killz...’ stole I think 5 killz? One time you even tried to punch your teammate for literally 1/2 bullet killsteal your kill xD.

@1ronKeys you know you want the same

@boy_Hoodle wow, jealous much? Distrustful much? Much much? He also edited out other parts, what’s your opinion on that.
Well even if he did that, he got the badge. Still requires skill to do so.
Message 19 of 25 (283 Views)

★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q im looking at his play, it’s not great , and the enemies are substantially worse, I had a masters friend do this, the masters friend was far better than me but due to sbmm could only pull off 15ish kills, but everytime I played with him he would pop off 10-15 kills, decided to do this simply to get the badges out of the way and got it within an hour, not jealous , just a realist, I for one will play non bot lobbies til I get my 20 badge because I don’t want it til I’m ready for it. I know I’m only 2 months into playing but I know how to become good at a game having 2tgousand ish hours in overwatch and achieving grand master dps, I know how to grind and work at becoming good is I’m not worried, but this, this is a bot lobby 

Message 20 of 25 (269 Views)