Already got a 20 bomb with Loba! :D

by Romet6

Original Post

Already got a 20 bomb with Loba! :D

Message 1 of 25 (805 Views)

Re: Already got a 20 bomb with Loba! :D

★★★★★ Expert
@Romet6 Congratz! Not to put a damper on your achievement... well I kinda want to since I will never get it :P... but someone I know had it couple hours after she was released. I was like ‘how the F does someone already have it... he got 4K, 20 kill and triple triple in 1 game... before he even had 100 killz on her >.> damn you lucky + skilled ppl!

Now go spread fear amongst your enemies! I’ll give the vid a look :D
Message 2 of 25 (797 Views)

★ Guide

I don't mind other people getting it first, I'm just glad that I got it at all Standard smile
Got lucky because finally a lot of people landed in one small area together, so I was able to start the match with a good amount of kills.

I actually already got 4k twice as well (1 loss + 1 win and I was alone in the end in both cases). Loba is my new favorite legend (I was a Pathfinder main before).

Message 3 of 25 (785 Views)

★ Guide
@Romet6 dayum, congrats mate, gotta admit im jealous! just dropped my third 20/4k ever today on Wraith once again... so sad tho because i actually wanted to pick loba but my teammate did :-(
Message 4 of 25 (778 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Romet6 I know :P I’m just jealous. Checked your vid. Some nice shooting there. Darn you pc players! :P the only thing was your vid was relatively low quality and watching it on my phone only thing I saw was blurry stuff xD. Sometimes I couldn’t even see what you were shooting at :P

But this was rightfully earned. You almost made me want to play with the R-301 xD. You guys got a program that lets you see who you downed/killed?! I want that too.
Message 5 of 25 (766 Views)

★ Guide
@Koochi-Q it's currently showing at 1080p, while Youtube is still processing the higher quality (1440p). I think your phone might be showing it at a lower resolution (you can check your settings on Youtube). At any rate, if the enemies are further away then I wouldn't expect you to see them on a small phone screen - PC players use higher FOV number, which means that everything is essentially zoomed out and you won't see the enemies on a small screen Standard smile

As for the program, Apex Tracker Network website has an app that shows you stats about your enemies. It's not entirely accurate, though, it just shows the latest information that has been recorded in their database and what's visible on their website.

And yes, I was actually kinda surprised at how well the R-301 worked out. I didn't find anything better at the beginning and then decided to keep it.
Message 6 of 25 (751 Views)

★ Guide
@TXC_Rafael I've actually only got a 20 bomb four times (three of them were 22 kill games somehow), but that might partially be because I stop pushing for it once a particular legend already has the badge, because it's a bit stressful to always keep running at people like a crazed maniac :D
Message 7 of 25 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

That's absurd.

GG.

What was that game like for you?? I'm not discrediting by any means, a lot of the initial enemies seemed a bit weak / easy. More challenge at the end;

Did any of it feel particularly easy/difficult compared to normal games??

I've had games where I'm absolutely tearing everyone i come across, but never seems to be enough people to get 20 kills. I think most I've had is 11 or 13, and that's when teammates have only 1-3 kills themselves.

Hope you sent flowers to that mirage for that clutch revive 😛

Congrats again. 

Message 8 of 25 (695 Views)

Congrats mate; I have yet to accomplish this

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 9 of 25 (652 Views)

★ Guide
@1ronKeys you can see some of the player stats from the overlay. One guy was above 530 level, there were others around 200, some below 100 and I even ran into one complete beginner who was at 7, lol. Overall, it wasn't a very tough lobby, because if it had been infested with diamond players then they would've just killed everyone before I even found them. So yeah, you need a bit of luck on your side to get a lobby where there are fewer people doing a crazy kill race Standard smile ...the lobbies do seem a bit softer now that the new season started, though.

However, the beginning part is also about strategic thinking. You'll want to get around 8 kill start for a decent chance of hitting a 20, so that means that you need to land with 3 or 4 squads in a small area where everyone is squeezed together, so the fight goes fast and there's not a lot of running around. On King's Canyon the Labs used to be perfect for this, but this season it doesn't seem to be such a popular location anymore (I just got lucky in this particular match) and on World's Edge the Mirage Voyage would be such a small and popular area.

Then you also need to play it smart to beat the multiple squads and get that easy start. While they take the portal and have a big fight in the portal room, I normally casually stroll in from the front door, pick up an armor and a gun and then shoot unarmed people running from the portal room and then wipe the remaining weakened enemies that have been doing a lot of damage to each other. On Mirage Voyage I like to take the roof above the hot tub room and shoot people fighting below (I have the high ground advantage and they're focused on the people around them on the low ground). And once you've had a great start, you just need to take the redeploy balloon and find some other fights to 3rd party for more easy kills on low health distracted enemies. That's how you can get through each fight fast enough that you can move on to hunting additional teams. Every second counts Standard smile

Yeah, that mirage with his new buff and a gold bag was a real hero and he saved the game, but I also only got so crazy aggressive in the end because he had already snatched a few kills away right from under my nose and I thought that he was about to do the same with the final enemies before I could reach my 20 Standard smile ...it all worked out best in the end though (he actually revived me right in front of the enemy, lol).
Message 10 of 25 (648 Views)