Alpha's dog tag

by MrHarryFHead

Original Post

Alpha's dog tag

Hero (Retired)

Are There In-Game Challenges and Rewards?
No, the second Closed Alpha will not have any Special Assignment or Daily Orders, as this time we are focused more on testing gameplay fixes.

I think they should give Alpha's dog tag to participate, for which we could not get it in the first phase. 

Message 1 of 8 (799 Views)

Re: Alpha's dog tag

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @MrHarryFHead

I think you can unlock the Alpha dog Tag because the assignment are already here.

Message 2 of 8 (767 Views)

Hero

@Moskolonel wrote:

Hey @MrHarryFHead

I think you can unlock the Alpha dog Tag because the assignment are already here.

Since nothing is being tracked you wont get any progress with the assignment.

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 8 (742 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

As Carbonic said above, its not being tracked at the moment and while it is showing and looks like its active it is not sadly. The team is investigating the situation however so stay tuned to any possible updates on the official channels. 

Message 4 of 8 (733 Views)

Champion (Retired)
But there's nothing to investigate. They've clearly said there will be no rewards for participating in this part of the alpha, as per the quote in the original post.
Message 5 of 8 (728 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Ok, Thanks friends! I really want the dog tag.

Thanks @XXXO77O4906!

Message 6 of 8 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
We weren't lucky enough to get the key first time around, don't punish us for that. #GiveTheUnluckyOnesDogTag
Message 7 of 8 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

They are not punishing you.

They are testing things like squads and progression in the second alpha, the reason assignments are turned off is probably because that's not what's being tested, why waste time enabling something which is not being tested.

There might even be another reason. Perhaps the assignment system in this alpha version has bugs that could interfere with the testing of the changed progression system, I think this is very likely. I guess they could not have let in new people for this alpha to avoid people asking for the assignment but I figure you don't want that either.

carbonic signature

Message 8 of 8 (676 Views)