Re: Almost done here.....

by Deliberus

Original Post

Almost done here.....

★ Guide

Sad Day.    Find myself very unhappy with game.    On the verge of calling it quits.  Go back to CoD.  Whether it be lag connection with 50% hit registration. Or massive amount of cheating. From scripts and strike packs. To kb/m and console platform.  Apex just keeps turning its head. Found myself looking at hack add ons. Seem only fare if some should have them, all should have them to equal the game out. But I’ve never cheated at anything on games or in real life. So what to do? Consider myself a one game person. This is my game.  But for how much longer.....

Message 1 of 4 (272 Views)

★★★ Guide

agree.

Message 2 of 4 (200 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MrMuted I honestly don't understand this. It's sad to see that you are leaving but...

Where do you see all these cheaters and what platform are you playing on?

I play on PS4 and honestly haven't seen a cheater in my game for ages! Are you sure you aren't just getting killed by players at a higher skill level? Do you have any clips of the 'cheaters'?

I'm not being toxic its just that on console I haven't come across a single noticeable cheater this season!
Message 3 of 4 (170 Views)

★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 I suspect he's talking about Comp, which doesn't surprise me as most people cheat there
Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)