Re: Allow preferred faction in ranked battles

by MKh501

Original Post

Allow preferred faction in ranked battles

★★ Novice

Please allow players to choose a preferred faction for ranked battles. This would cut down on people quitting games if they don't get preferred faction (which there should be punishment for). 

It's OK if 1 in 4 matches or so you aren't preferred faction, but it'd be a lot better if one could have a general preference. 

Message 1 of 4 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm so pissed right now this is unfair!!

Message 2 of 4 (481 Views)

★ Guide
@drhorrible404 General preference is fine if you go pvp as a solo player, but it gets more complicated if you are playing with a group of friends. The only other option would be to allow both Imp and Rebel fighters on the same teams, but this game hasn't been designed that way and, imo, it shouldn't have been either. Personally, I don't really care at all what side I'm on, they both have their pros and *. But I get your point, when you only get on one side your entire playtime, it's annoying.
Message 3 of 4 (477 Views)

★ Apprentice

They should also allow Imp vs Imp or Rebel vs Rebel games, as this would fix any faction imbalance if too many people want to play only one faction. 

Thematically, why not? Imp warlords fought each other all the time in the EU. As for Rebels? eh, getting games is more important than thematics.

Message 4 of 4 (464 Views)