Allow lateral movement for console players while...

by DUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Original Post

Allow lateral movement for console players while...

★★★★ Novice

Console players can't move laterally while looting. PC players are allowed to loot and move around to avoid damage. Mechanics should not be restricted to 1 platform. Or a less favorable approach, restrict PC players from lateral movement. 

Message 1 of 33 (924 Views)

Re: Allow lateral movement for console players while...

★★★★★ Expert
@DUUUUUUUUUUUUU How about you stick to console lobbies and stop complaining about PC players having the advantage? If I can't have it, so should you? What kind of mentality is that? I am all for console players having the same thing as PC, BUT STOP MENTIONING PC PLAYERS IN YOUR COMPLAINTS PLEASE!!!
Message 2 of 33 (912 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp Console players FTW! Down with PC! Down with 120 FPS! Down with modular designs until console gets same treatment!!!

XD
Message 3 of 33 (899 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@BaldWraithSimp wrote:
@DUUUUUUUUUUUUUHow about you stick to console lobbies and stop complaining about PC players having the advantage? If I can't have it, so should you? What kind of mentality is that? I am all for console players having the same thing as PC, BUT STOP MENTIONING PC PLAYERS IN YOUR COMPLAINTS PLEASE!!!

How else would I explain the problem though? I'm not against having the mechanic, but I don't believe it's impossible to allow this feature on console. All I said were 2 possible solutions to allow fairness, especially on ranked. If you take offense to simple solutions then you're missing the point. I love to play with friend's cross platform but it sucks when half your squad has to stand around and take damage while the other doesn't. Doesn't make sense.

Message 4 of 33 (891 Views)

★★★ Novice

what if the right stick was used for looting while the left was used for movement instead of only the left stick being used for looting?

Message 5 of 33 (875 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp PC players are the worst! 😜
Message 6 of 33 (824 Views)

★★★ Expert
@hayhor I agree! I mean, I'm a PC player, but am too lazy to move sideways while looting deathboxes, it disturbs my eyes. I save that energy for later, to do the panic dance when I get shot. The worst kind of player, yep.
Message 7 of 33 (820 Views)

★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp That doesn't make sense. He's right. Console players and pc ones should have the same advantages when it comes to game mechanics and console players cant move and loot so either they both should or neither.
Message 8 of 33 (799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimpBecause you can’t get beamed on console lobbies like you can on PC? It’s not just about being in a PC lobby, what about when we’re looting in console lobbies? We can still be sniped or one clipped whilst looting. It’s not just PC players who have god like aim you know, we can still be placed in lobbies with sweats who have incredible aim so why shouldn’t we be allowed to move whilst looting as well? After all “aim assist is broken” according to so many PC players

They don’t even need to have god like aim, being completely immobile whilst looting is pretty much a free kill for anyone

Message 9 of 33 (791 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Andrexal300 Yeah, so ask the devs to implement it for console players. Don't ask it to be removed for PC players, we PC players are very possessive when it comes to movement.

Since you are talking about having the same advantage, we all know KBM and Controller doesn't have the same advantage. Right? Do we agree on that one? Yes? So you should not be playing in PC lobbies in the first place, and that makes your point moot if you are. Right back at ya!!! Get the same advantage aka buy a PC and KBM, then you and me will be on the same playing field and then we can have the argument if you are not allowed to do lateral movement.
Message 10 of 33 (756 Views)