Allow Us to Mark Ally Players From Scoreboard to See Where They Are

by GammaX6

Original Post

Allow Us to Mark Ally Players From Scoreboard to See Where They Are

★★★★ Guide

This is an idea I came up with while playing and wished that I could just mark certain players and see where they are.

• I may be playing Acorn, for example, and I want to ride on a specific Oak. Sometimes, that Oak player had not yet transformed, so I can't see their link icon. Other times, there are other Oaks which I question their survivability and decision making during battles and just don't want to be be riding them. So I just want to stick to a certain Oak I think is great.
  • Marking healers so that I know where to head to when I'm in a pinch. And also protect/revive them when necessary.
  • Marking certain players that I think I can combo well with. For example, the gravity grenade is "ok" but an Imp alone cannot always take down all enemies with his low power. So if I marked some Super Brainz players and fought around them, we could both benefit from that ability.
  • Mark "good players" and fight around them, assisting them or even healing them or giving them the priority to be revived. Reviving a good player is better than reviving "anyone". No offense, but I'm talking about "priorities" here and not ignoring non-marked players.
  • Mark players who are communicating on Mic and not on friend's list. 
  • Mark the players who can counter certain heroes so that I don't have to switch. 

This way, certain classes might feel better due to their dependent-nature on others. Rose's damage, for example, is not enough for her abilities to be powerful on her own, so marking players "who get it" would make a rose player feel like a true support hero. Many players suggest "buffing" certain classes when by-design, you, PopCap, made them the way they are due to their role in the team rather than 1v1 situations. And in this game it is difficult to always 1v1 all enemy players.

Message 1 of 1 (145 Views)