Allow Us To Pick

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Re: Allow Us To Pick

★★ Guide
@Lord_Scorpion34 Talking about skilled controller players vs skilled pc players and my brother played both. The aim assist is also much lower on pc using a controller and even a good player like my brother stands little chance against a pc mouse and keyboard player.

Thats what the photo is for, to show, even he doesnt stand much of a chance against them, because he did it for about 9 months on pc
Message 21 of 59 (261 Views)

★ Expert
@johnmiceter I even said I don't have issues with console players, I just wanted to correct your statement that we(PC players) need console players to get games regularly because we never really had any issues with queue times.
Message 22 of 59 (257 Views)

★★ Guide
@Daze623 So even in ranked pred lobbies? Because my brother had issues finding games on PC.
Message 23 of 59 (255 Views)

★ Expert
@johnmiceter with or without console players the queue will always take a while. If they strictly queue for preds you're literally cutting out 99% of the playerbase.
Message 24 of 59 (248 Views)

★★ Pro
@johnmiceter Preds games will always take time regardless of platform. Consoles players don't affect our queue time lol, you are saying like the game will take 2 minutes if crossplay is turned off. I have 2.5k hours and my queue times have always been <10 sec for pubs and <1 minute for ranked(Plat lobbies).

Pred/Diamond lobbies will always have slow matchmaking.
Message 25 of 59 (232 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@johnmiceterI have tried controller I absolutely mutilated the lobby first time ever using a controller in apex legends. 15 kills 3200 damage very first time. I speak from someone who plays against it every single day. I also say this as someone who melted a lobby his very first time ever using it in this game.

Don't assume people have not tried it.... Watch Thesorans game also. First time on controller dude goes from 400 damage to 2200 in a matter of 60 seconds. While screaming AA is broken im quiting the game this is BS and more. How can someone who never used controller on this game able to absolutely fry a lobby? If its not as broken as you say then we would have a lot more troubles to achieve this seeing it is our first time using said device on pc. . My argument still stands. If i wanted to play against console users i would own a console to do so. 

I went from putting in 5 to 7k games in a single season. To only putting in 600 so far this season. I am not someone who plays a hour a day i put my life into this game. For life to throw unfair game play in a ranked setting. I honestly dont care what anyone thinks about this argument this is why i have the problem. If i a person who has never used a controller on pc can fry a lobby with minimal effort then there is a effin problem.

I would also like to add before cross-play came out i was a pred myself. I had no problems finding games. Until you try both yourself as you suggest to everyone else here then dont speak on it. I dont care what your brother has to say or think. You try them both then speak on it. Cause I have.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 26 of 59 (210 Views)

Hero
@Lord_Scorpion34 Sadly they removed our option to opt out of cross play which is why a majority of the population is complaining. I got no problem playing against them when im actually playing with a console friend. But to force it on us? Yea this is why a lot have stepped away and playing less.

Message 27 of 59 (208 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC Git gud. 😉

Nah but seriously, everyone should have the same options to shut off crossplay.
Message 28 of 59 (189 Views)

★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC ooh ok cool and I got a 20 kill game using a keyboard and mouse blindfolded while eating dinner and never played on pc before either, first game honestly.
Message 29 of 59 (182 Views)

Hero
@johnmiceter That is cool and all but means nothing to me. I dont want to play against aim assist in a rank setting. This is not balanced game play nor fair to both crowds. Both have advantages neither of them a good trade off for either side. In order to be a true competitive game we need to play against our platform.

Granting advantages in ranked games is not fair it is not balanced it destroys the ranked system. Nothing about it is fair. I'd rather play with cheaters then i would against AA. Cause at least then i know besides their cheats it was fair match up.

All I have ever begged for on these forums is 100% fair game play. We wont have this until they limit the lobbies to support paired users and seperate each console or pc to their own lobbies as it was before. There is no argument you can make for someone wanting fair game play.

I also doubt you have 20 kill game whats so ever. If you did you would of used this argument from the start. I got them on 5 legends it means nothing all i want is fair game play.

Message 30 of 59 (174 Views)