Re: All this server lag makes it impossible to play!

by full951

Original Post

All this server lag makes it impossible to play!

★ Guide

Either youre bouncing around and can’t do anything or everyone you face is so laggy they’re unkillable. Apex is * with this new update you can have it back! 

Message 1 of 7 (396 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i’m wondering, are you on the New York data center? That one is unplayable :/ 

Message 2 of 7 (344 Views)

Message 3 of 7 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This has nothing to do with opening up ports. 

The developers messed up and screwed the game up. End of story.

Message 4 of 7 (300 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You need to change your data center. I and 3 of my friends had the same problem after the update. Turns out, it reset my connection to Salt Lake City, Utah (I play from Brazil). So I changed it to Sao Paulo, and I'm gtg now. 

To change your data center, launch the game and wait at the screen with you're told to press Left Mouse to continue...but wait there for 60 seconds. Press Escape, then click cancel, and at the bottom, next to "Accessibility Options" you'll see a new option for "Data Center." Select a server near you, but don't choose any with 0 ping as those are actually the furthest away.

Message 5 of 7 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Schaapje1987Well my games are stable. I'm enjoying Apex every day and i rarely see a crash but that's Apex fault.
Console, Open ports, Nat type Open 👌
I don't even know about data center but i'll check if it's possible to see where i'm playing.

I'm just saying try everything. Ports, data center. I hope you find a solution so you can enjoy the game too.

Message 6 of 7 (257 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Well,  For the rest of us, the game is laggy AF since the last patch. Disappointing too, double xp weekend. 

Message 7 of 7 (235 Views)