Re: All players that main low profile legends are trash. Change my mind.

by Faryan735

Original Post

★★★ Pro
@KILLERWOLFM8N
Its not as bad as it used to be, before the low-profile nerfs. I still remember how it was before. They definitely deserved the nerfs and reworks they got.

Also Maxwell didn't kill herself.
Message 11 of 17 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp I thought I keep it on the level of an average voter like "orange man bad" you know? :D
Message 12 of 17 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@KILLERWOLFM8N Yeah right gibby players are so talented
Message 13 of 17 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ILikeGlueHmmHe quit Apex?!!!

@Faryan735 Ouch. But didn't they say that Gibby players have the worst stats performance wise?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 17 (284 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag you are 100% correct about lifeline , its a shame what they did to her .
forget about low profile thing and all the other things , she is the ONLY legend who don't have an escape/break off ability and the only thing to compensate for that even when it wasn't a real solution was taken away from her .
yes she is now very good for the team but what about her own survival ???.
i used to main bang when i was new to the game then i switched to lifeline specifically for the fast heal ability
i think Respawn hate lifeline
Message 15 of 17 (245 Views)

Champion

@maximas1986  It was a luxury that was nice to have, but fast heals wasn't a literal requirement to play lifeline effectively.

I still play her pretty often and I'm not doing any worse to be honest.

I always found having to manually pick teammates up got me mauled more than this current lack of fast heals, when you added the revive time and time to deploy a doc it was pretty time consuming, so it's a fair trade off in my mind.

The only real downside for me is that I have to play slightly less aggressively now...however a combat medic class shouldn't be playing more aggressively than their teammates anyway. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 17 (232 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag "The only real downside for me is that I have to play slightly less aggressively" , that's why i needed the fast heal Standard smile
and you are right with what you said but come on you can not deny that fast healing was was the best for lifeline .
anyway we have to go on with it and lifeline will always be the best
Message 17 of 17 (193 Views)