Re: All of your cheaters are back on Xbox under new accounts

by SquishyVader

Original Post

★★ Guide

How do you cheat? Apart from keyboard and mouse?

Message 11 of 29 (636 Views)

[ Edited ]

@CrazyPlays54There is no way it’s not cheating. Just had a level 51 head shot me with 2 or 3 shots from a long bow. He basically soam fired the long bow and hit 3 head shots in a row. No way a level 51 is doing that. He basically shot through a rock too. I spectated him for a bit, now doubt he was cheating.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 29 (613 Views)

@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 Get the cheats and transfer it to your xbox.. not to difficult, they sell USB with it.

Message 13 of 29 (608 Views)

★★ Guide

Having looked on google all I find are dodgy looking links. None of the videos on YouTube show console footage and all of the reliable sources found say that it is not possible without opening up the console. The only thing I have found is the modded controller the strike pack. Happy to say I’m wrong but I can’t find the evidence. Please share a link?

Message 14 of 29 (602 Views)

I think people are definitely using keyboard and mouse along with scripts for certain guns. The 99 being the main one. 

Message 15 of 29 (567 Views)

★ Guide

100% there are hacks on Xbox and PS4, the attitude seems to be if we don’t discuss it, we can sweep it under the carpet and it does not exist.

I would love Apex to host a console tournament and compare the data of these so called god level streamers and the data they get in competition, where they cannot cheat. On PC I watch them, the best do insane plays of immense skill, which you can take away and practice yourself....Plus they even miss shots! 

Some of these PS4 content makers seem to have a soft rapid fire and unbelievable speed of movement. But it is all advertising for Apex I guess.

Mouse and keyboard is a cheat. Modded controllers is a cheat....even on button configuration as it is no longer standard and offers an advantage. Unfortunately, some of these controllers run scripts like a soft auto aim, rapid fire, fast gun change and speed / health boost. Plus you can get usb sticks and get hacks that way. I have a video somewhere of a purple armoured player healing quicker than lifeline with gold armour, surrounded by three players, being hit consistently by two players and did not get dropped for over 5 seconds!

Surely someone who is registering impossible trigger action consistently all of the time must get flagged up as a cheat?!

Rapid fire will turn an burst fire gun into a full auto. So if someone has a R301 or Flatline with the gold hop up they would have an insanely powerful auto gun. Hence why all of a sudden you may have been killed by the 20 kill badge gang with the Flat or R301 in extremely quick fashion.

Message 16 of 29 (550 Views)

★★ Pro

@DarthValtrex could you post some clips of when this happened and you spectating them? Could be that they were lucky, smurfs, or K&M.

Message 17 of 29 (545 Views)

★★★ Novice

I played last night and won "piggy-backing" two games in a row. However one of my team mates was absolutely ridiculous. This is BRONZE ranked, and this player ended the game with FOURTEEN kills and nearly 3k damage. I repeat, that's BRONZE ranked!!

They were just mowing people down, so brazen about it they couldn't wait to sprint to the next bunch of enemies and destroy them. It was suspicious a.f. I wanted to report them, but no idea how to do that - this is on Xbox One but there's no way anyone is THAT good unless cheating. It's possible they were just a saddo who reset their account but I can't see why. If you're that good - and I mean godlike "skill" - you'd want to try and get to Predator rank and even play for cash. 

It's pretty regular to see this as well. Sniper shots being unerringly accurate, people just not missing you no matter what you do, getting "three shotted" with purple armour. It's a shame because when you play a "real" game it's the best game available. The cheating is becoming more and more prevalent and the issue with more cheaters is it even means people like myself will consider doing it, just to keep up.

What do EA say about it?

Message 18 of 29 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Max1mu5Prime Well thank you for the compliment xD. I did not get 3K dmg tho... do I still count as a cheater (which I take as a compliment as I dont cheat) or godlike?

You must understand... everybody must begin from bronze at one point. Alot of ppl just dont play ranked so when they dominate, it might look like they’re cheating but they are actually new to bronze
Message 19 of 29 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]

@aisthebestletterI don't know that they are, I have helped a few people who were trying to use M&K with a ZIM. When I say help, I mean convinced them to just play with a controller. They could not get it to work. I finally convinced them to just copy my settings and try playing with a controller. Apex does not have the greatest setting customizations for running M&K. Now BFV has some major customization options, so I could see it being possible on there. But I don't know about Apex, it's also why we frequently see posts on here asking for M&K "support" or customization options in the settings department.

There are a few players I've watched who I would not be surprised if they were running a modified controller and some recoil macros. But I don't want to accuse them of cheating, know some people who are just crazy good at recoil control. When I stand still I can almost fire the R-99 without showing any recoil at all. Now I can't do it in game (yet) because I have to track targets and try to throw some movement into the mix. But I know people who can do all 3 no issue.

Coming back on a new account. They would likely have to buy a new xbox.

Message 20 of 29 (387 Views)