Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: All of a sudden the game won't run

by Loki_Deezie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All of a sudden the game won't run

★★ Guide

I don't know if I'm the only one having these issues but since the last update I've been experiencing strange things in the game.

I load into a mission only to find I have no head or the other players have no head.  I load into an activity any my Javelins color scheme is all messed up.  I load in and can't fly but only can hover.  I'm getting kicked and disconnected now more then I was on the 1st demo weekend.  I loaded into Freeplay and all of my abilities were infinite and invisible and I wouldn't take any damage.

I just want to play the game but it's just not letting me. 

The load times were pretty great but now they're just tear jerkingly slow all of a sudden.  I have decent internet and I'm not having any issues playing any other online games.

I'm on the PS4....I'm getting so discouraged.....I don't know what to do. 

Message 1 of 5 (132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@MrCrusteePants Heads up -> https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

We're working on it with Sony at the moment, appears to be intermittent and affecting several titles both EA and non EA as well. 

-EA_Cade

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (109 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@MrCrusteePants wrote:

I don't know if I'm the only one having these issues but since the last update I've been experiencing strange things in the game.

I load into a mission only to find I have no head or the other players have no head.  I load into an activity any my Javelins color scheme is all messed up.  I load in and can't fly but only can hover.  I'm getting kicked and disconnected now more then I was on the 1st demo weekend.  I loaded into Freeplay and all of my abilities were infinite and invisible and I wouldn't take any damage.

I just want to play the game but it's just not letting me. 

The load times were pretty great but now they're just tear jerkingly slow all of a sudden.  I have decent internet and I'm not having any issues playing any other online games.

I'm on the PS4....I'm getting so discouraged.....I don't know what to do. 

Did you try reinstalling the game yet? You may have a corrupted download of the new patch. 

I am om xbox and havent dced since the new patch yet.

The bugs i am experiencing are all visual, as in, the numeric values on items displaying wrong but not being wrong in game.

Message 2 of 5 (126 Views)

★★ Guide
So you're saying I need to uninstall the game and then re-download it in order for it to run?
Message 3 of 5 (110 Views)

Community Manager

We're working on it with Sony at the moment, appears to be intermittent and affecting several titles both EA and non EA as well. 

-EA_Cade
Message 4 of 5 (110 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Cade wrote:

Thank You for your response.....I'll calm down now and take some deep breaths....LOL

Message 5 of 5 (104 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help