Besides peacekeeper 😒

Message 1 of 9 (609 Views)

Re: All guns suck

★★★★★ Apprentice

tell that to my purple'd out spitfire

Message 2 of 9 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Peacekeeper is definitely easymode (anyone who says otherwise is just afraid to admit how much of a crutch it is for them), but the LMGs, R-301, R-99, Wingman are all very good. I guess the sniper rifles are good in the right hands but I find this game moves too fast for sniping and it's really easy for someone to randomly stumble upon you while you're scoped in.

I honestly don't use the Peacekeeper unless it's my only option and the reason is I absolutely know it's going to be nerfed into balance soon and there's no point in using something that is going to be nerfed soon, you're better off practicing with the skill guns instead.

Message 3 of 9 (601 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Its cus they all have super small mag sizes until you get a purple mag. Then they're just average clip sizes after that
Message 4 of 9 (545 Views)

★★★★ Novice
1 gun possibly, 2-3 guns maybe... all guns... work on your aiming buddy!
Message 5 of 9 (464 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Gun play just takes getting used to, only gun in this game that is genuinely unusable is the Mozambique, alternator, p2020 and re45 feel a bit weak as well, but the rest of the guns are pretty solid.

Message 6 of 9 (451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wingman is all im gonna say

Message 7 of 9 (439 Views)

★ Guide

Yesterday won game with decked out alternator. It's a killing machine as long as you can track targets well. You don't have to have great aim, just be able to track them and land body shots. It melts people and reloads super fast. I am telling you right now alternator is borderline op just people have no idea how to use it properly and try to use it medium/long range where it is basically useless. Alternator close mid range = killing machine 100%.

Message 8 of 9 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Karsot wrote:

Yesterday won game with decked out alternator. It's a killing machine as long as you can track targets well. You don't have to have great aim, just be able to track them and land body shots. It melts people and reloads super fast. I am telling you right now alternator is borderline op just people have no idea how to use it properly and try to use it medium/long range where it is basically useless. Alternator close mid range = killing machine 100%.

Your tip is "just aim and shoot". So how do you figure people don't know how to properly use it?

Message 9 of 9 (430 Views)