Re: NEW MESSAGES RECEIVED

★★★★★ Guide
@hayhor Read the message above the teaser thread it's interesting
Message 31 of 63 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@hayhor @Sir_Named @MandatoryIDtag @CompleatBeet @BaldWraithSimp 

New message is out I will tell my thoughts after it.

"Hey Parekh, you seem tired. Up too late melting bits together? A little off your game? Makes sense if you lose the match tomorrow. Might even say people have money on it. Keep that in mind."

We all know now Rampart made her name in underground clubs fights, and when she joined to apex game now she might in trouble, and looks like she's not good person and she *was* making dirty deals

Looks like person calling is saying she looks tired so she’s gonna lose and she’s betting on her losing and it might be worse than this.

They could also be forcing her to throw it, the caller seemed very ominous with their last bit because the last recording "Nix" seem suspicious, I think it's all just theories things

I still looking forward the story

Message 32 of 63 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I have some debuts that they might change legend like Forge, that really running in my head now

Message 33 of 63 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I said it would be worse because what people would do with her if she broke the bet or if they force her to break it, the people would tear her apart because the money that they spend to lose her match.

Message 34 of 63 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag 

And It looks like we need to complete the message because the messages we got It is not arranged and we need to arrange it.

So what we have here:

NEW MESSAGE: RECEIVED 13:02 in Aug 4

NEW MESSAGE: RECEIVED 13:39 in Aug 5

NEW MESSAGE: RECEIVED 14:22 in Aug 7

NEW MESSAGE: RECEIVED 13:53 today Aug 8

So let's see in Aug 4 message is 13:02 + next message in Aug 5 was 37 seconds long = 13:39

Then they jumped us to really away message because when u math it:

Message in Aug 5 is 13:39 + next message in Aug 7 was 30 seconds long = 14:09 so I think there's message will have this title

So look at the trick they did to confuse us I think

So when we math:

Message in Aug 5 is 13:39+ next message in Aug 8 is 15 seconds = 13:54, it's 13:54 I think because there's extra 1 second when it was on silence, we can't say untill next message show up then I will tell you if my math right or not

I can't tell if my math is right until next message

Message 35 of 63 (441 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Elamami3440 So I now know my first theory was sort of incorrect for the first voice message. All of these are directed to Rampart but that doesn't mean Bangalore is looking for Rampart's help for a trip to Gridiron.

We also know Rampart does not like Hammond Robotics, for one of these reasons:

- Rampart used to work for Hammond but there was some disagreement in which she left or got fired

- Rampart's business rivals Hammond

- Or, since we know she sort of knows or supports Kuben Blisk, she might have a grudge against Hammond for the rigging of the Games

I'd say this recent message is nothing as big as the first two: it sort of shows that Rampart is the underdog of the Games because people think she is incapable of fighting, but they are in for a shock. Oh, that's a pun for Wattson? Damn.

Message 36 of 63 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@CompleatBeet Dude like, I have debuts that we are getting fake teasers something like what they did with forge.
Message 37 of 63 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@CompleatBeet I feel like they gonna change the legend and we gonna get new map, idk
Message 38 of 63 (347 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag @hayhor @CompleatBeet @Sir_Named @BaldWraithSimp 

I feel we gonna get update in 11th August because Josh medina dev at respawn said " something will warm you up before season 6" so this means he didn't only meant the game mode he even said in like 3 weeks ago I think, he said "there's content is coming that should shake things up"

So I think we gonna get an update in 11th August

Message 39 of 63 (334 Views)

Community Manager

@Elamami3440 I believe that quote was just in reference to ABC Evo.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 40 of 63 (262 Views)