All apex news: teasers, messages, etc.

by Elamami3440

Original Post

Re: NEW MESSAGES RECEIVED

★★★★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag I always hunt teaser when they drop, problem is most of people don't
Message 21 of 63 (654 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

My theories for messages

Message 1

I think this is Bangalore talking to a pilot she is trying to make a deal with to take her home to Gridiron: we all know that Bangalore is looking for one. They plan to meet to discuss things about the trip.

I think this because she does say "drinks are on me" and "do you ever sleep", suggesting the pilot is working hard on something to help with the trip.

Message 2

I think this is a customer asking for a replacement replica of a Precision Caliber Wingman from the vandal who vandalised the Hammond Robotics logo.

We know that this person made the Precision Caliber Wingman and Heavy Metal Flatline because the logo is on these guns. Speculation tells that this person is Rampart/Nova and their real name is Sheila Parekh.

However it seems that this person has a grudge on Hammond, possibly the Syndicate too.

Message 22 of 63 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@CompleatBeet Good points actually was thinking about it and I was thinking if he does make that wingman skin and flatline skin and I talked to myself "he left Marks for reason". Then I knew he made these skins
Message 23 of 63 (635 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Elamami3440 

I think it's most likely a female character being introduced. "Sheila"

Message 24 of 63 (633 Views)

Champion

@BaldWraithSimp  sweet, thanks for the clarification!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 25 of 63 (560 Views)

★★ Expert

Is it possible the “P” from the first message is the same lady in the second?

Also, this could be the next legend, but I feel like it’s very sudden, and kind of shoehorned in. Not much buildup that I can tell, just “oh yeah, there’s this gunsmith person now.”

Message 26 of 63 (545 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

this is the new message we got yesterday:

"Rami, it’s Nix! What’s up man? Uh, listen… I can pay you rent next week alright? We can do instalments. I-I-I really, I need that baby. I have a date tomorrow and I want to impress her, we’re good friends right? Homies! Buddies! Friends want each other to be happy, right? Alright, yeah, you get it. I’ll swing by later."

Baby?? Who?? Why he need it??

This is really interesting to be honest, I didn't even know who's this guy? I never hear his voice before, might be one of those IMC

Message 27 of 63 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The new teaser is out in Capitol city or what they call it now Fragment West, sorry for the quality if anyone do not see what it written is "Won't let ya down" and that face is blisk face

Message 28 of 63 (475 Views)

Champion
@Elamami3440 I saw a much bigger similar sign by I think drill site too. Had the same markings.
Message 29 of 63 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@hayhor Yep I think there's something is still hidden in the lore
Message 30 of 63 (444 Views)