Airdrop tips and tricks

by DK9027

Original Post

Airdrop tips and tricks

★★★ Pro

With it being difficult for some that I've noticed to survive to enjoy this event here's some tips to help.

1. For guaranteed care packages aim for those further along the drop path or further out on the map. For rounds one and two this is still more so regular apex just with more care packages so most other squads will still hot drop right off the bat and leave these care packages rarely contested.

2. The charge rifle is a near must in every situation. For whatever reason snipers have made a rather large comeback and with most rings on this map they come in handy. 

3. A change to the tier higher isn't always the best decision.

4. Play the ring. Obviously.

5. In most situations peacekeeper and prowler over the kraber in end ring. Got my fifth win in a 2v1. Enemy octane sniped my teammate but didnt capitalize on it, I rezed and in the final ring he was limited to one weapon and my peacekeeper came out on top in the bang smoke after he knocked my teammate again.

Message 1 of 3 (163 Views)

Re: Airdrop tips and tricks

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DK9027 I can’t post except on Hi everyone,

I am used to using discord. I switched from pvp to Xbox series x so I have to use the game communication to talk with people when not in a party.

When I am in the private parties my mic works fine. I am having major issues when I am just using the native communications. I know to make sure I am in game chat. I am not lowering the voices. I can also see when they are in private chat (the always on speakers). I can also see when people are talking by the mic moving.

For some reason mine is always on and also I can not hear anyone in the chat when I use native communications.

Can anyone help?
Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)

Re: Airdrop tips and tricks

Champion
@DK9027 You mean when you open one of the care packages and two out of three sides are a sniper rifle? xD

Completely agree with point 3. I would've liked to see more rotation with the tiers. Or maybe just have it so you could get more of a variety. It's like the same 3/4 guns.

PK and Prowler rule end ring. The limited ammo doesn't really matter as it's always fast paced and CQC.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)