Message 21 of 29 (693 Views)

Re: Aiming and tracking still sucks

★ Apprentice

Sensitivity needs to be up to 10.0.

Message 22 of 29 (642 Views)

★★ Guide

Surprised this wasn't marked as spam... 

I just left my criticisms and they put it on the spam list lol. 

Message 23 of 29 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Just curious as to what everyones aim settings are? I am on ps4 and Ive set aim acceleration to 0 and then set the look and aim sensitivity to 2.0 and 1.7 respectively.

Message 24 of 29 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I am convinced Aim Assist is too strong, poorly optimized, and/or broken.

Message 25 of 29 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@chippee wrote:

Just curious as to what everyones aim settings are? I am on ps4 and Ive set aim acceleration to 0 and then set the look and aim sensitivity to 2.0 and 1.7 respectively.

I ended up turning aim acceleration upward a bit (from zero) to be able to turn around without look sensitivity being too high.

Message 26 of 29 (530 Views)

★★★★ Guide

With the "early November" patch drawing near and PopCap not adding "Improve Responsiveness of General Controls" to the upcoming patch section in Trello here... It had me worried that we'd have to wait another month to get the controls fixed...

So, I had to bump this topic for visibility. Hopefully the loudness of it would jolt their ears/eyes/senses...

Playing other games then coming back to BFN makes me feel like I'm walking underwater... Shackled with chains... It also feels like someone spilled Orange Juice over my controller and everything's sticky and unresponsive...

Unshackle us, PopCap... The burden is weighing us down...

Please continue to post your controls sob stories down below to keep this topic bumped for visibility... <-I'm kidding, they're probably working on it... I just hope they have it on higher priorities

Message 27 of 29 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I also have the impression that the hitboxes are smaller than the models and the projectiles appear larger than their actual collision. That combined with the delay, abysmal audio feedback and low grouping makes shooting difficult. I can unload an entire clip and hit a running Pea Shooter like 2 times.

I love how the original All-Star shoots in GW and GW2. A clear line of projectiles that i can follow. Now he is more of a hitscan character with super fast plops that go all over the place. I think they downgraded the projectiles to lower calculations. Just like they downgraded audio feedback to avoid playback issues.

And for me all of this is awful. In GW2 i can tell which variant is shooting at me, simply by listening to the projectiles and their impact sound. Here in BFN everything sounds the same. I cannot tell if a Weed is spitting or a Peashooter is shooting. My sense of hearing is useless. 

Message 28 of 29 (420 Views)

★ Guide

@GammaX6 wrote:

Playing other games then coming back to BFN makes me feel like I'm walking underwater... Shackled with chains... It also feels like someone spilled Orange Juice over my controller and everything's sticky and unresponsive...

Unshackle us, PopCap... The burden is weighing us down...

This sounds so ridiculous...but it is so true Frown I also hope they will fix it ASAP

Message 29 of 29 (378 Views)