Aimbotters Not Banned.

by newname4504

Original Post

Re: Aimbotters Not Banned.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@napalm51 You're entitled to your opinion and that's fine. There seems to be a split here; where a lot of people who've been cheating from day 1 are leaving everyone else in the dark, many accounts going unnoticed. Streamers like the one I mentioned were duo with more blatant cheaters and died to many others that they called out on stream constantly, every other game. Then turned around and said they only see one cheater a day. Doesn't add up.

How are my clips bad? Most are perfectly placed shots, every shot; every clip. Ones that miss are 'no regs' .. Even aimbot will miss moving targets, that isn't what I'm looking for.

Why would they play with other players still using the portal glitch? then when accused they always toggle it off, miss nearly every shot... play solo ... etc. It's ok if you don't know the reasons behind the madness. I don't know everything either.

I'm not targeting any specific streamers. I just clicked around. I know some players are very good.

There's just cheaters defending cheaters and players left in the dark.

Message 11 of 14 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

there is no split here... you are the only one who thinks that there are some kind of streaming conspiracy... quite embarrassing i must say

if you can't see how bad this iShinyGG video is, i'll try to tell you only 1 time, 1 post... because i know where this is going

https://bit.ly/2uXqsA5

he is clearly not hacking... like beyond obvious: (minute 1:20) when you slow down the video speed, this is called game sense/awareness he checks the corner where he saw someone previously running to (second 0:10), he even for a second miss his presence because the target was behind the railing, but then he aims back like "wait, there is someone there" and the rest is just good aim and clutch (not great tho).

hope you understand

Message 12 of 14 (245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@napalm51 combining game awareness with the walls that shows every enemy to instantly shoot are the videos that are undetectable. they've already been playing with it for months, some of them. that's why most are.

I've accused plenty of aimbotters already that have denied it over and over then finally said, 'ok 1v1 me, no aimbot'

I do see the difference between that and this though; 

[Removed]

Second game back, he also won solo. Just has that really good gaming chair I guess

All malfunctioned crosshair placement is looking the same to me.

Message 13 of 14 (177 Views)

Community Manager

If course we don't allow cheats, dealing with cheaters is a priority and we are taking action. 

AHQ isn't the place to post such videos, this thread goes to show why we have this rule as you've posted several videos of players who do not appear to be cheating at all. In the past we've seen players get harassed due to such accusations, which is why they aren't allowed here. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 14 (156 Views)