Aimbotter still running rampant after reporting him a few days ago

by Throhjen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Aimbotter still running rampant after reporting him a few days ago

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

How hard can it be to hire someone to figure out the reports and manually ban these things? It's getting out of hand already, he was reported a while ago, yet nothing is being done to him. Simply hire people to overlook the reports, ban the obvious ones, if it's the case of a false positive, be  open to appeals. An aimbotter is a lot less prone to contact support  to get his ban removed knowing that it's actually for a good reason.

Didn't edit more of it since the tracing on the pathfinder is already obvious, he was pinging through walls and mowed down our team immediately. 

Message 1 of 15 (967 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Aimbotter still running rampant after reporting him a few days ago

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 15 (842 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

That tracking is so linear and perfect it's crazy. I doubt those are skills.

Message 2 of 15 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Throhjen 

Name and shame is against the rules.

Use the in game feature to report cheats or this link https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Message 3 of 15 (939 Views)

★★ Guide

How is pointing out an account that is obviously hacking, naming and shaming, it's not an attack on his personal information, it's just most likely  a throwaway account that's due a ban. Create a hack report section here, with threads hidden from everyone but staff. There are methods that can be implemented but, the resources are limited, i get it.

Message 4 of 15 (903 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Why would you want to put reports and videos on the forums instead of sending them to the anti-cheat people at EAC? Wondering

Use some commonsense! 

Message 5 of 15 (893 Views)

★ Guide
I reckon they get tens of thousands of these reports every day. Do you really think it's feasible to have someone manually go through them?
Message 6 of 15 (888 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@tonycawley69 wrote:
I reckon they get tens of thousands of these reports every day. Do you really think it's feasible to have someone manually go through them?

Seriously though. What difference does it make to you what they do with the reports as long as they take them seriously and use them in their efforts to catch cheats?

How could you possibly think it's more effective to spam them all over the forums?

Message 7 of 15 (882 Views)

★★ Guide

So I can laugh at them camping and looking through walls.

Message 8 of 15 (868 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 15 (843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@warslag @EA_Darko 

Because naming and shaming is exactly what we wanted.

And those cheaters especially need to be shamed.

In Blizzard's China website, there is a long list of cheaters every month that for everyone to see.

P.S. Mr.Warslag, I think there must be something magical about you.

Last time I talked to you on the forum, I met a wonderful teammate and we made it tot the champion.

This time I was playing this casual game knowing there is a cheat seller's ID in the game that I didn't notice when he was out.

Then there are only 2 squads left, I was on my own in my squad. Expected to encounter a full squad with possibly 1 cheater here on the Taiwan server.

I cerefully moves towards the little huts beside Market, heard some footsteps, then saw a Pathfinder run across where I was in hut.

Then saw him got on the roof, then I throw my ultimate out of the door hopefully could blast something but unfortunately didn't caught nothing.

Then Round 5, final circle, empty ground. Didn't see my emenies, so I carefully moves to the center of the ground, and here is this Pathfinder trying to shoot me from rooftop, though he was almost instantly killed by the Round 5 ring, so he jumped off, I was fortunate to have this Mastiff, really powerful, and he is using Peacekeeper but almost missed everything, but my Mastiff isn't hitting much as well, only 100 damage or sth, after 15 shots of something, I just switched to 2nd weapon, a fully upgraded Prowler SMG, and I win, on my own, for the 1st time.

And what really puzzled me is, how did this guy got to the final 2 ?

Maybe his squadmate had unfortunately got connection issue or sth.

Message 10 of 15 (827 Views)