Aim Bots every match?

by DavidW74

Original Post

Aim Bots every match?

★★★★★ Guide

What has your experience been on PC in the last 24 hours? 

Message 1 of 19 (751 Views)

Re: Aim Bots every match?

★ Pro

Didn't notice any for long time.

Message 2 of 19 (742 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DavidW74 You can be sure AutoHotKey very is prevalent still. They can't really do anything bout it. If netcode was acceptable it actually wouldn't matter as much if cowards use AHK no recoil scripts.
Message 3 of 19 (728 Views)

★★ Guide

@GRiPSViGiL wrote:
@DavidW74You can be sure AutoHotKey very is prevalent still. They can't really do anything bout it. If netcode was acceptable it actually wouldn't matter as much if cowards use AHK no recoil scripts.

See zero recoil on so many people, that is without a doubt the most common cheat. 

Just got ESP/wall hacked by a Pathfinder,  shot me through smoke with a R301, no see through scope for that gun.  

Message 4 of 19 (712 Views)

@DavidW74 I don't know about PC but I can tell you that this event has really shown who the cheaters are.

You can't report the players who kill you. Toss in that it can be very difficult to make it on the drop ship and you have endless cheating.

I've had players who mysteriously know exactly where I am. Yet, I've been camping the exact same location (which is really out of the way) for the last 5 minutes. They just walk on up and head shot me to death.

But what can we do about it? The whole reporting system is a joke, there is no way they can staff that, review all reports and ban cheaters. It's there to just make ya feel slightly better about the fact that you ran across one.

Then there are the people who are out sniping with a R-99 at range.. Really?! I land all my shots with a triple take and they still kill me first?! uhh huh

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 19 (697 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GRiPSViGiL a... i think is more spray scripts than recoil.
Message 6 of 19 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DarthValtrexI noticed some of what your saying in the event as well. It’s not hard to kill a zombie player but I noticed people melting them instantly over and over and over, game after game...very suspicious. I also watched people tracking players through walls a lot in this mode.

In Platinum ranked yesterday you get melted as soon as you see the other team. I watched several of them and their tactic was standing in blind spots behind walls and objects, completely out of sight of teams. All three just stand starring at the wall until a team got close, not even listening distance, like 100 meters away and then they would start moving in and positioning for there ambush. By time other team realized what they ran into it was over. Literally 6-8 seconds of aim bot shooting and they would loot and reset to staring at walls. Ridiculous that they haven’t been caught. But it’s not just one team there are several doing this. I recorded and reported but I have done that before and told them I can send my videos on request, nobody has ever replied.

Message 7 of 19 (596 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I have noticed a lot of crazy game play as well. As a shadow I was coming in on a player that had killed me when he killed 3 shadows without breaking stride and then shot me out of the sky. R99 all in one clip. The 3 shadows he killed before me were coming at him from opposite angles as well going up hill. Dickless cheaters know we cant spectate them in this mod so why not cheat?

Message 8 of 19 (556 Views)

★★★ Guide

Got killed by a guy using the 301 on automatic from a huge distance. Spectated him and he literally uses the gun on full auto to snipe with and every single shot is a head shot without missing no matter what. He ended up winning the game with about 6 people spectating him. His gun had zero recoil too. Aimbot+recoil script for sure. 

Message 9 of 19 (509 Views)

★ Novice

Just watched a guy snap to target. Never missed a shot, if you stood out from behind cover by even the smallest amount, he'd snap straight to you and instant kill. He had 15 kills all to himself and won the game. How people can get away with this i don't know. He was level 4 so i'm pretty sure he'd been caught before.

Message 10 of 19 (479 Views)