Re: Aim Assist is too strong, poorly optimized, and/or broken!

by Ditronus

Original Post

Aim Assist is too strong, poorly optimized, and/or broken!

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m always fighting to get directly onto target; you get really stuck next to enemies, and for some reason, often end up passing back and forth through them. It is most obvious when they are on the move and/or you aim in with the left trigger. I do hope PopCap fixes this.

Message 1 of 5 (809 Views)

★ Guide
@3DJRD Just turn aim assist off. Aim assist doesn't help much in the games it actually works in anyway.
Message 2 of 5 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@CRAAAZZYChomper wrote:
@3DJRDJust turn aim assist off. Aim assist doesn't help much in the games it actually works in anyway.

If only that were true.

Message 3 of 5 (749 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@3DJRD Yea, I found the aiming to be very off in this game. Something with projectile speeds, rubberbanding, hit detection, and/or aim assist. It's helped me turning aim assist off, ironically.
Message 4 of 5 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CRAAAZZYChomper Like this person says, just turn it off. I don’t use aim assist in this game.

Everybody knows aim assist is a stable in console shooters cause controllers are less than optimal for fine aiming. I even play with a broken elite controller and still aim better than the auto aim wants me to aim on light (I experienced this during the alpha so I immediately after couple of PvE and PvP turned them off and continue to do so now). When I get the Elite controller 2... it’s gonna be so amazing 🤤
Message 5 of 5 (671 Views)