Aim Assist info

by Sir_Named

Original Post

Highlighted

Aim Assist info

★★ Expert

Apparently aim assist is still stronger on PC than console, so there's that. The sources I got from the Feedback forum kind of conflict on whether this is true or not though. I got these from MoNosDirtyGaming, (I think that's how it's spelled, but it's similar to that.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexuniversity/comments/f3zc6z/wanted_to_clear_up_how_aim_assist_works_thro...

Good info on aim assist in general. 

https://twitter.com/ZeusOfAimAssist/status/1211166721551155201?s=19

Secondary confirmation. Can we take a moment to appreciate how some pro Diegosaurus person was wrong? Although, looking through the tweets, it seems like it started some minor internet controversy. And, it seems like this is a weird topic, with multiple people saying many different things. Twitter is a weird place, not the best format for verifying info.

Message 1 of 5 (408 Views)

Re: Aim Assist info

★★★ Expert

Diegosaurs?

That's that kid who was abusing alt f4 on stream for weeks to become #1 pred for a brief period of time.

I got banned in his chat when i said it suspicious that him or his teammates would always crash any time they lost a fight for several hours on end.

Diegosaurs should honestly STFU about what's fair or not.

Message 2 of 5 (357 Views)

★ Pro
@Sir_Named bunch of crock. never have my mouse moves like that.
Message 3 of 5 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

ImperialHal - TSM 

ProblyGarret no team but amazing at the game. 

Soltek - Garrets brother amazing player

I can keep going on who i watch and went to controller all on stream saying how much easier the game actually was with controller over normal pc equipment. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (332 Views)

★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC Maybe it was easier for them to aim, given that they probably already had expert recoil control, but movement is a lot more difficult and most controller players can’t use the thumb sticks as finely as a mouse.
I don’t really know those people, but that Diegosaurus guy was also in a streaming clan and he was basically wrong. And apparently abused dashboarding.
Message 5 of 5 (284 Views)