Re: Ai last lap pace.

by Meza994

Original Post

Ai last lap pace.

Champion (Retired)

Just watched Jarno latest my team race at Canada.   Last lap obviously. He’s on mediums.  Ai Lando behind on hards.   But still Lando takes over a second out of Jarnos lead.   Ridiculous.

It’s not just me. Although I will say I didn’t check Jarnos lap time.  But he’s a fairly decent driver😂 I image he’s pretty consistent 

Message 1 of 8 (443 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ScarDuck14 I notice this at some circuits more than others. I've always assumed it's because the ai dump whatever battery they've got left to dump.
Message 2 of 8 (421 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@MrPaulHellion Yes it is. But over a second is ridiculous. Half second max I can accept
Message 3 of 8 (419 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ScarDuck14 Yeah, that is ridiculously unbalanced.
Message 4 of 8 (374 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@MrPaulHellion Biggest problem I have is. Going into the last lap if you have one or two ai right behind you. Given their added speed and aggression they to easily shunt into you.
Message 5 of 8 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@ScarDuck14 Thats the typical decision making of people in high positions who have no actual clue of what they are deciding.. Seen in too many companies or governments lol
Message 6 of 8 (315 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Meza994 Come to the conclusion that FOM should have put into the contract that everyone that has any part in developing the game should be made to watch every race from the last 10 seasons…. Atleast🤣
Message 7 of 8 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@ScarDuck14 Hmmm solid plan but the next problem is which commentary? 10 Years of Crofty might not help our cause😂
Message 8 of 8 (288 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help