Re: Again

by ClifraJones

Original Post

Again

★ Pro

Multiple dam hit marks on people and not dam DIEING,  this is really pissing me off. one day  its fine, then next  like my gun has rubber bullets

Message 1 of 4 (196 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

rubber bullets can also be attributes to internet descripencies between players. You register the hits but he doesn't

Respawn, who takes precedent, the shooter or the target? Should be the shooter IMO. If shooter's client registers the hit the servers should register the hits on the target.

Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)

★ Pro
rubber bullets only seem to happen to me when its heavy ammo gun, I can do fine with light ammo guns
Message 3 of 4 (177 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ClifraJones wrote:

rubber bullets can also be attributes to internet descripencies between players. You register the hits but he doesn't

Respawn, who takes precedent, the shooter or the target? Should be the shooter IMO. If shooter's client registers the hit the servers should register the hits on the target.

The shooter takes precedent. You can witness that when you're playing on the lowest ping server for your location, get shot, duck away behind cover but still getting damage. 

Next to that, it's been established on Battle(non)sense's vid on network optimization for Apex

Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)