Re: After midnight in EU, the intelligence level drops drastically.

by Eshshshss

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

I gotta say I am German but don't drink at all and I also noticed that all gamers in the Server Germany - Frankfurt 1 are sweaty until the clock hits 10 pm lmao

Message 11 of 19 (303 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Pulvertomtenmindless - maybe, mostly due to being not sober.

Also "gamers" usually have issues with games and they go to sleep late, very late -> they wake up very late. So I see that also skill level despite the fact that half of the lobby are drunk/stoned is also going up, because some crazy predators and masters just get into the game who are still better than me (read hacking) even when stoned.

Plus younger age people are probably forced to go to sleep by their parents thus many of them leave the game, ratio of older, usually more skilled players remain creating lobby more competitive.

As for Friday night and weekends... well that's the global issue, people just get drunk/stoned on these days to run away from their lives.

Message 12 of 19 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Koochi-Q over 30 years since I had a pint. Doubt very much that there's any residue at this stage. You sound defensive, do you overindulge and need an intervention??? Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 13 of 19 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper Thats almost half your life! Proof that you still have ethanol in your body since it has a half-life just like radioactive material (it does not for ppl actually thinking that) and it’s half life is actually very low... now couple that with being irish so the propensity to have it in your body is reduced drastically means... that you have as much in your body as if your last drink was last year instead of 30 years ago!!! based on my calculations xD
Message 14 of 19 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Not at all. At night for me it seems most are 3 stacking master/pred sweats, but my two randoms are the same as any time during the day. So it's literally impossible to play, so I usually then just switch to NY or Virginia, where I manage to play without too many issues.

Message 15 of 19 (260 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@CCbathwater true that, but this comes down to an endless and still unanswered question of matchmaking.

It seems that most of the set squads indeed play in the evenings (or the just that good) but I assume due to lack of players later at night you (one who plays with randoms) also get into the same lobbies even though you should not... this indeed is a frustrating situation but oh well not everyone should become Masters/Preds and I guess this is the challenge when you get to Diamond = must get a set squad to progress (for me it became relevant actually after P3 level as pushing P2-P1 was not easy with randoms either - had to rat most of the games, because other two just brainlessly died).
Message 16 of 19 (244 Views)

@Koochi-Q a madcap theory like that has me well pickled so... Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 17 of 19 (239 Views)

★★ Expert
@Eshshshss It's pub games. Wouldn't dream of playing ranked.
Message 18 of 19 (234 Views)

★★★★ Guide
:D
Message 19 of 19 (207 Views)