After a "sucessfull" Alpha registrstion.....

by Cypher7901

Original Post

After a "sucessfull" Alpha registrstion.....

★★ Novice

After FINALLY getting past the server timeouts it said it was successful...BUT...when I checked status tonight it says I'm not signed up for and "playtests" and the option to re-apply is gone? What to do?

Message 1 of 7 (997 Views)

Re: After a "sucessfull" Alpha registrstion.....

★ Guide

There should be a pending status playtest information on the page when you log back in.  It's towards the bottom under your upcoming playtests, though sometimes it doesn't appear instantly.  Check back in a bit and see if it's there.

Message 2 of 7 (966 Views)

★★ Novice

Will do....They need to be sending conf emails out so we have proof it's done! Thanks though

Message 3 of 7 (960 Views)

If you can login to your playtesting account, that's 'proof' that your registration was successful.

In the coming days, I'm expecting the limited number of people who are accepted (with priority given to those who had previously been contacted) will be notified.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 7 (945 Views)

★ Apprentice

Anthem Closed Alpha - pending Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (917 Views)

★ Novice

I waited in line for nearly 50 minutes and the website kept trying to refresh me to the sign-in page.  It refreshed about 7 times and then I got an error about my queue number being wrong.  Now I am in line again with several hours to wait behind 6000+ people.  

*sigh*

Message 6 of 7 (911 Views)

★★ Novice

I got on with support chat to advise them of what happened... the advised it sounded like I did complete the registration... he advised that if it doesnt show a link to register anymore that I should be registered... so will see....fingers crossed! 

Message 7 of 7 (902 Views)