Re: After 10 games...

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag Yep
Getting hit by bullets bending round corners and passing through the void (metaphorically speaking).

Message 11 of 17 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys Go check out hyperscape
Message 12 of 17 (350 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  Mid August release for us Console peasants. D:

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 17 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Quicker than I thought... I was just about to scouer the internetz to find a date cause all I saw was 'releasing later this year for consoles', but august eh... well it's in between the heavy (timeconsuming) hitters like Cyberpunk &... (brain is toast... too sleepy to think but I know there's a big game launching september...) and slow season we have now... tho ps players will likely play Ghost of Tsushima starting this thursday/friday... I on the other hand will start playing Rocket Arena starting tomorrow when my buddies are online and Ghost when they are not :P

Us console peasants always draw the short straw, but luckily it's open beta for pc at the moment ;P
Message 14 of 17 (326 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  On the bright side.....we miss half the beta bugs. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 17 (262 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag But maybe I'm like the bug trainers near pallet town and I love fighting them with fire!
Message 16 of 17 (250 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag I don’t complain a out it because I’m not so sure it’s the servers. My xbox is dying, Which might be the cause.

I’m trying to get by until the PS5 and new xbox are released. I’ve also been looking at PC.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 17 (200 Views)