Re: After 10 games...

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

After 10 games...

★★★★★ Pro

My teammates have only managed kills between the lot of 'em.

TWO!!!

my last game. We battled in a hefty few fights. At least 4-5 squads involved minimum.

Teammate 1... 1 kill. 49 damage.

Teammate 2... 0 kill. 304 damage.

W.T.F?!

1 of the main reasons this game is almost in the bin for me.

Message 1 of 17 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@1ronKeysyou need to take it easy , you will not get an amazing team mates in every match .
maybe that time you carried them and maybe on another time your team mates will be carrying you , in the end its a team work and it's a win and lose .
just chill and try to enjoy the game with its bad and good .
if you are on PS4 and want someone to chill out with add my PSN : maxinq Standard smile

Message 2 of 17 (750 Views)

Champion

@maximas1986  SBMM physically doesn't allow you to be carried unless you're a newb or downright terrible at the game lol.

I haven't been carried through a match in months. O.o

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 17 (702 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys Double your efforts! make your teammates pay for being non-killers, which in our society means that they're good!
Message 4 of 17 (650 Views)

[ Edited ]

The thing is about trash teammate is not just about doing no damage or  no kill, these trash players lack common sense or overestimate their skill (aim). I had teammates that did very little but had common sense and strategic gameplay.

Also I wouldn't be so mad or raged if I know their (real) age. If I know I'm playing with kids or teen (below 15), I can relax and not rage so much. But from all my matches, more than half of them are adults (from the voice), the other half I can't tell because they don't speak at all.

Message 5 of 17 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@maximas1986 It's not about having amazing teammates every match.

It's about in 20 teammates in 10 games the grand total of kills was TWO. Not two each per game. Not two between them a game. Between 20 teammates. 2 kills.

Amazing teammates?? If I play 2-3 hours per night for a whole week. I'll maybe have 3-5 games with average teammates. And when i have those teammates, i still end up with most kills and damage. And i just consider myself a decent average. In teams i often win. Except when out teammte started playing like a kid.

Once or twice a month i will have one player on my team who absolutely runs away with it. Otherwise I'm more commonly than not the best player on my team - and i don't even have the top badges.
Message 6 of 17 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Just had a game as Lifeline with Gibraltar and Mirage as teammates.

I got knocked by a third party. The enemies are at mid-long range.

Not a single one of them revived me despite having the time to do it and the abilities to support doing it - they decided it was best to not use their advantageous revives when there eas time and space to do it to keep the best healer alive.

And instead waited to another was knocked and gibraltar was on like 15 health with the opponents at close range.

Really pissed me off. 

Message 7 of 17 (574 Views)

Champion

@1ronKeys  Yup,sucks to be the middle man lol. Tongue out

Message 8 of 17 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]

@1ronKeysApex has been nearly unplayable for me this weekend. Rubber banding is back, various other forms of lag are back.. you know the you basically get instadropped because there is lag between when you’re being shot and when your actually informed. By the time it catches up you’re dead or they’ve done 120+ damage to you. Good luck making a comeback from that.

Even minimal rubber banding by the enemy is a death sentence now because everyone is strafing instead of spam crouching. Strafing + the slightest lag = impossible to track/hit enemy

could be why your teammates are not that great.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 17 (510 Views)

Champion

@DarthValtrex  It's been the shooting around corners nonsense that's really gotten me lately.

I was literally knocked in 9 games of a 4 hour session last night due to it, lost a few due to no audio either.....nothing better than silent zipline pushes and a gibby bombardment that gives no audio cue.

They're lucky they made such a damn good concept or the game would be dead now to be honest, with the issues we all have to put up with on the regular. x.x

Message 10 of 17 (496 Views)