Advertisement not showing since s4 began.

by MrBrachol1

Original Post

Re: Ads not working for nba live mobile season four

Community Manager

@jasper-K-H16 

Are you able to login to the game on a different device with a new account to verify whether the ads show up on the new account? If not, it's likely those ads aren't available in your region. 

To contact an EA Advisor for account concerns, visit Settings in game to visit Help/Customer Service.

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 18 (975 Views)

Re: Ads error (Couldn't watch ads for rewards)

★★ Novice
@goui8n2 I have the same problem and I can't take this anymore
Message 12 of 18 (971 Views)

★★ Novice

I made a new account on my dads phone and it had ads I don't know what to do anymore its really annoying I haven't had ads all season maybe its just my account but its annoying but if theirs anything I can do let me know thanks for all the help so far

Message 13 of 18 (960 Views)

★★ Novice

I think its my phone because I made a new account on my phone and it didn't have

ads either

Message 14 of 18 (953 Views)

Advertisement not showing since s4 began.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug it's me again, I can't find my last topic. Still this same problem, I can't find any advertisement for free since s4 started. In previous season I have seen all ads, but now I can't. Please, repair this. Probably a problem is with your database, perhaps I wasn't migrated properly? Check this out and let me know. I expect that finally after 40 days my eyes will see an ad. [Removed - CM] Unfortunately EA help Center "doesn't have any tools to help me", they send me here and I hope they call it to Studio.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? a lot of players call this issue, according to Help Centre and they answers to me - I can posted it to on demand.
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing
What do you expect to see? finally ads and boom or bust packs.

it's me again, I can't find my last topic. Still this same problem, I can't find any advertisement for free since s4 started. In previous season I have seen all ads, but now I can't. Please, repair this. Probably a problem is with your database, perhaps I wasn't migrated properly? Check this out and let me know. I expect that finally after 40 days my eyes will see an ad.

[Removed - CM]. Unfortunately EA help Center "doesn't have any tools to help me", they send me here and I hope they call it to Studio.

Message 15 of 18 (928 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry , I also tried to login on another device, without any effects, still nothing. I also reinstalled an app,like before, no effects. The funniest think is that my brother, who is sitting near to me physically have an ads on his phone, he only upgraded an app, nothing more. Help with that.
Message 16 of 18 (916 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I did tried to reinstall it but the problem persist. Could someone from EA help  us. Need these rewards to upgrade. My OS is android

Message 17 of 18 (621 Views)

Community Manager

@KingXsar wrote:

I did tried to reinstall it but the problem persist. Could someone from EA help  us. Need these rewards to upgrade. My OS is android

@KingXsar 

Please join us in these threads as they are more recent to what some players have been reporting to us:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Not-receiving-free-ADs-on-NBA-Live-mobile/m-p/9029814/highligh...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Ads-don-t-show/td-p/8936293/page/5

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 18 (594 Views)