Re: Ads error (Couldn't watch ads for rewards)

by jasper-K-H16

Original Post

Ads error (Couldn't watch ads for rewards)

★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug As you know, there are ads in game that gives stamina (Each ad gives 50 stamina reward), bonus pack (Each ad gives one for every 4 hours) and Tip-Off Points (Each ad gives 250 points for every 8 hours). For 2-3 days I’m trying it in different times, however, whenever I click the "Watch ad for Tip-Off Points" button, it says "NO OFFERS AVAILABLE: There are no direct offers currently available. Please check the store for more offers." Also, except for the first time I claim the free stamina and bonus pack by watching ads(around 8 am on Oct 15th EST), these two are disappeared for two days. Please fix it ASAP. Thank you!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know... Maybe it's about the log-in location (Hong Kong and the China's Mainland)
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. Click the "Watch ad for Tip-Off Points" button, it says "NO OFFERS AVAILABLE: There are no direct offers currently available. Please check the store for more offers." 2. The free stamina and bonus pack are disappeared.
What do you expect to see? Fix these two bugs

Message 1 of 18 (4,006 Views)

Re: Ads error (Couldn't watch ads for rewards)

★★ Novice

I have this same problem and it's really annoying I dont know what would be causing it EA PLEASE HELP 

Message 2 of 18 (3,835 Views)

Ads not working for nba live mobile season four

★★ Novice

I dont have any ads in nba live season four since the first day. None for promo points like in the new it's anyone's game promo and I dont get free stamina refill ads or the boom or bust ads in the store this is very annoying and makes the game way more boring please help

Message 3 of 18 (3,855 Views)

Re: Ads not working for nba live mobile season four

Community Manager

@jasper-K-H16 

Thanks for the heads up. What type of device are you on and have you tried going through the settings on your device to reset the advertising ID?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 18 (3,817 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I can´t watch ads since the new season begun. I am from Spain.

Message 5 of 18 (3,805 Views)

Advertisement not showing since S4 begin

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug I have a problem with an advertisements. I cannot see any of them, I also tried a lot of things to do, restarting phone to fabric settings, use another phone, restarting Google services. Nothing helping.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? don't know, I didn't see any ads since s4 started.
What do you expect to see? finally advertisement

I think, that a problem is in database with my [Removed - CM]

Please, check it out, cause maybe it is suspended in somewhere after migration from s3 to s4. Please, help, check, and let me know, maybe you need to refresh my UID to display advertisements?  I can add, that my brother, who is sitting near to me is now clicking an ads on his account and phone,  I also tried to log on my account on Facebook, Gmail and local, with the same effect, no advertisement was display... 

Message 6 of 18 (3,760 Views)

Fall Parade ad reward not functioning

★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug An ad reward for Fall Parade campaign pops out, but nothing happens after i click ok watch ad.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? it just pops out
What happens when the bug occurs? no ad shown up only black screen and no rewards afterwards
What do you expect to see? fix it

Summarize your bug An ad reward for Fall Parade campaign pops out, but nothing happens after i click ok watch ad.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? it just pops out
What happens when the bug occurs? no ad appears
What do you expect to see? fully function on ad awards

Message 7 of 18 (3,764 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm on a lg zone 4 and ya I reset my ad id it didn't work

Message 8 of 18 (3,754 Views)

Community Manager

@47185278  @jasper-K-H16 

Ads might not be not always available and/or in specific regions. Try reinstalling the app to ensure you have the latest version with fresh files to see if the ad functionality appears. If you synced up to your account to Facebook/Apple/Google your progress will be preserved when you re-install.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 18 (3,733 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok I tried that I even reset my phone multiple times and nothing works. It's linked to my facebook. I logged in to my other phone my sister's phone and my tablet. And the offers weren't on there. If it's an account issue is their a way I can fix it 

Message 10 of 18 (3,704 Views)