Re: Adding more detail to upgrades??

by Gormey

Original Post

Adding more detail to upgrades??

★★★ Pro

I kinda assumed there was a lack of in-depth detail on the upgrades because te game was in founders. But now it isn't.. and you still can't really see what upgrades do. Does anyone know if they plan on improving the overall visual clarity of upgrades? Things like the specific percentage of speed I might get from equipping speedy and stuff. Some upgrades share the exact same symbols it's hard to tell what people have equipped. You also can't tell how many stacks of "dolphin blaster" you may have, or how many more vanquishes you need to get for party time on peashooter. Why did they need to remove the party bar? They could bring back bars for party time and add one for combat aura. And maybe show how many stacks of "dolphin blaster" or corns spin upgrade you have. Simple things like this were already in gw2. They already removed variants you would think there would be room for better details on the upgrades :PParty Time

Message 1 of 4 (400 Views)

★★★ Novice

The only real change to the upgrades I’d like to see is some actually causing more damage but say nerfing your speed when equipped. 

Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)

★★★ Pro
@UNKNOWNPA1Nz something like that should be added to sb's ultra combo upgrade. Theres no real price for equiping it. Its well worth more points than it actually costs. Its just free 50 dmg.
Message 3 of 4 (355 Views)

★ Expert

100% agree...new trend in gaming is no explanation of how things work...I literally had no idea how tags worked for 80's until he was elite...just thought I was aiming like trash and could never hit the can't miss missle...I googled what tags are and now I get like 15 kills a game with him.  Very frustrating that they don't explain the perks.  For example I see some sunflowers running around at the speed of light so I assume some combo of perks allows this but why experiment just explain exactly how they stack and what percentage faster it makes her.  I think they try to leave all this stuff to youtube content creators now.

Message 4 of 4 (321 Views)