Re: Adding Online Friend to Group on Switch

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Adding Online Friend to Group on Switch

★★★ Newbie

I have two Switches. Each with a copy of the game. Each with their own Nintendo online account. 

How do I invite or add each other to the other? When I press pause and go to Friends tab it only shows the current player’s profile. There are three slots underneath to make it a party of four but I can’t find a invite player button. 

Both Switches can see that the other is online playing the game. But I don’t know how to add in-game. 

Message 1 of 4 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@preyesnd 

If you run into any more issues please make a new post and we can provide any relevant information available on the issue.  

Or you can reach out to an advisor with the contact information below.  

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.    
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance    
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (402 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@preyesnd Are they tied to the same or separate EA Accounts?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

Community Manager
@preyesnd Wanted to check if you were able to find your friend?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (435 Views)

Community Manager

@preyesnd 

If you run into any more issues please make a new post and we can provide any relevant information available on the issue.  

Or you can reach out to an advisor with the contact information below.  

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.    
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance    
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (403 Views)