{{Adding New Top of The line servers 4 E.A favs like T.S.T.O & Others…}}

by big82s

Original Post

{{Adding New Top of The line servers 4 E.A favs like T.S.T.O & Others…}}

★★★★★ Apprentice

yes High end Game servers are expensive & They need 2 B paid 4 2 Make it worth it…There’s maintenance & everything…

However If there’s one Thing I know is This….Things Work in Cycles

theres a lot of ppl T|-|T  still love these games… Also There’s new ppl who will also…

These games are Not done…They just need more care…

so Buy new servers, Maintain them regularly, & PPl will Be more apt 2 spend money on them….like in the case of T.S.T.O…. If I get Bart screened like 10 or more times a day I will feel less happy & prob not want 2 play as much & spend more money on content….

If U want ppl 2 spend more U need To help….I mean There is no way E.A is

Hurting 4 Money…can’t see a problem with getting new top of the line servers….transfer over the data from older ones to newer ones & if it takes a few days I’m sure ppl will Be fine w that as long as in the meantime they no they will be able to play the games they love again & also Have better performance and have it B less buggy & glitchy…..

maybe even one day we will have a T.S.T.O     VR Game where U can Create you’re Springfield then shrink down and interact with all the residents & even live life as a spring-fielder…even have other places like Shelby vill….

mini games n much more….However we gotta build up the Fan base again for these Beloved games….

so E.A….what U Think…..?? Big82s if U wanna add me 2 Ya T.S.T.O friendliest also😎👍

Message 1 of 1 (104 Views)