Add separate cosmetic selections for Clone Troopers

by AnakinSwolo

Original Post

Add separate cosmetic selections for Clone Troopers

★ Novice

I’ve been playing a lot of Co-Op on the Galactic Republic and I honestly cannot believe they’ve gotten around this minor inconsistency for the clone trooper armors for battles that take place in different periods in the Clone Wars Era. For Geonosis, Kamino, for example, it should be just Phase 1 clones with the exception of the ARC Troopers on Kamino who can choose between armor sets. For battles that take place later in the Clone Wars Era, like Kashyyyk, the armor for the clone troopers should be just Phase 2 since those battles of course take place later in the Clone Wars. Also, for customization in the collection menu, Phase 1 and 2 skins for the clones should be separate selections so that you won’t see Phase 1 clones on Kashyyyk so it’s more consistent with the timeline and you won’t see Phase 2 clones on Geonosis. There should also be planets that can spawn you in as a Phase 1 or 2 Clone such as Naboo or Felucia but instead of them being mixed with both armors, the game should have random chances of both the players and the AI spawning in only one armor type or the other without mixing them up.

Message 1 of 5 (357 Views)

Re: Add separate cosmetic selections for Clone Troopers

★ Pro

If this annoys you, you must absolutely hate heroes from any era being available in Galactic Assault..

I'm not a fan of it either.

Message 2 of 5 (337 Views)

★ Novice
@Kanrei13 Yeah, like why is Rey in a Clone Wars map in certain game modes? It just doesn’t make sense from a continuity standpoint.
Message 3 of 5 (330 Views)

★★★ Guide
Making the weather specific skins universal is rather a strange decision. To see my squad mates on Tatooine as a snowtrooper is weird. I'm not a huge fan. I love the skins themselves, but I'd rather them be map exclusive. I guess they needed the Ewoks on the Death Star to feel less ridiculous...
Message 4 of 5 (279 Views)

★★★ Guide

mpg-bids-with-the-idiots-lmakH (1).jpg...

Message 5 of 5 (278 Views)