Re: Add more music??

by BAD_MO__RAGE__FO

Original Post

Add more music??

★★★★ Novice

I feel like after playing 3 days of this the music is getting repetitive real fast.. can't imagine after a month. We need a lot more music to keep it fresh. Anyone else feel the same??

Message 1 of 27 (1,739 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Abz-Els So we can watch the error messages and crash the game every 10 minutes from EA shoody quality AND listen to music? good idea
Message 2 of 27 (1,722 Views)

★ Apprentice
I agree. 
The soundtrack stinks.
He needs rock as in the old days!

Message 3 of 27 (1,720 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BAD_MO__RAGE__FO I don't think adding more tracks is going to crash the game but okk dude lmfao..
Message 4 of 27 (1,710 Views)

★★ Guide

new songs would be nice Party hat

Message 5 of 27 (1,641 Views)

★★ Guide

My solution to this after a few days of playing was to set the game music volume to zero and have spotify open in the background with the Need For Speed Underground soundtracks playing.

Works like a charm and nothing improves gameplay like racing around to get low or riders on the storm.

Message 6 of 27 (1,634 Views)

★ Guide
@TheWaIkingDev Yeah I just finished the campaign so no need for cut scenes anymore, I'm going to spotify for the duration now.
Message 7 of 27 (1,630 Views)

★★ Guide

@Michael_Rush if you’re playing on the xbox one the spotify app lets you snap and adjust the volume levels with the game sound. I’ve only just started playing the story and been playing the music through it haha

Message 8 of 27 (1,623 Views)

★ Guide
@TheWaIkingDev Ahhh, I'm on PS4.
Message 9 of 27 (1,606 Views)

★★ Novice

They also nood to put it on shuffle or something cuz I keep hearing the same song everytime I start a race

Message 10 of 27 (1,592 Views)