Re: Add more building destruction and better CPU optimization pleas

by godguyempire

Original Post

Add more building destruction and better CPU optimization pleas

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey, i think this new battlefield cant count bf4, if you not add these. DLSS not work in this game cuz CPU bottlenecking (lower resolution = more cpu impact) I will be happy if you focus on these thinks, because i got rtx3070 which is useless while my CPU bottlenecking, and building destruction making this game battlefield. I can close my eyes to other mistakes, but a tornado that has no effect on small buildings is a real joke. I thought I would have to run from the tornado, but it's a very friendly tornado heh.

Message 1 of 14 (527 Views)

★★★ Pro
@godguyempire Probably hard for them to add more stuff for the cpu to process while reducing cpu load.
Message 2 of 14 (499 Views)

★ Expert
@godguyempire The tornado can damage destructible buildings, can damage players and ground vehicles and if you fly in to it you can blow up, but other than that it is harmless, lol!
Message 3 of 14 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I'd be fine with terrain deformation like previous games so there's more cover the longer the game goes on.

Message 4 of 14 (478 Views)

★★★ Expert

I hope they do at some point and some point soon

Message 5 of 14 (426 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, I agree with this post.

Please do better CPU optimization especially for 128 players mods.

It is so unfair to have frame drops with my 3600X ryzen CPU.

Other modes are fine, but 128 players are hurting my CPU.

I can feel its pressure and bad utilization, it is the only game that I have and this is happening and I am afraid,

maybe CPU pins will brake or It will damage my motherboard or the operating system.

I see in close combat of 128 players the drop and stutter and the frame drops and I wonder.

Do they acknowledge the problem? They will do something about it?

I must forget having a good experience with my 3600X with this game, forcing me to upgrade my otherwise capable pc built?

I want to know......................

Save Battlefield 2042!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 14 (403 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, a tornado is harmless

Message 7 of 14 (369 Views)

★★ Novice

Im saying, if they not improve this, the new bf is dead. Its better to play bf4 actually, same game, better optimizaton (150fps vs 45-50 fps with good pc)

Sorry, but i dont like this, i understand youre release not full version of the game, but if you not fix this its gonna be not playable.

Message 8 of 14 (367 Views)

★★★ Pro
@V-SynthNinja Sorry mate, but without at least R5 5600x CPU and 32gigs 4000Mhz RAM with 3060Ti the game is practically unplayable.

I truly struggle with R9 3900x, 16Gb 3600Mhz, and RTX 2070 Ventus. 85-110 FPS at low settings in 128 AoW. Below 115 frames the game is unresponsive enough to even enjoy it.

@V-SynthNinja what is your GPU, mate?
Message 9 of 14 (360 Views)

★ Guide
@Twordy My GPU is 5700XT and the game runs fine in 64 players. frame drops occur in 128 players and it is not GPU-related. 3600x should run it if it was optimized without drops to 70-74 and stutter in 128 players. Come on. I want them to fix it, they can fix it and they must fix it. I cannot buy 5600x just for a game. Come on. Fix it, fix it. fix it, do something about it!
Message 10 of 14 (339 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help