Re: Add a server browser

by sk1lld

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

I don't know why they can ignore this thread. For the life of me they must know how bad MM is. Maybe it's time to let go and move on.

Message 2791 of 3,805 (301 Views)

Champion

@sk1lld 

I'm gonna see how this upcoming patch and season 4 ends up shaking out, before I decide anything.

Having a server browser and persistent servers would be a huge plus though.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2792 of 3,805 (290 Views)

Champion

@sk1lld wrote:

I don't know why they can ignore this thread. For the life of me they must know how bad MM is. Maybe it's time to let go and move on.

Yeah it's kind of hard to fathom that's for sure, and you are right MM is bad and needs replacing asap.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2793 of 3,805 (264 Views)

Champion

@Ironhead841 wrote:

@sk1lld 

I'm gonna see how this upcoming patch and season 4 ends up shaking out, before I decide anything.

Having a server browser and persistent servers would be a huge plus though.

It would make a mega difference, it would be a real game changer and probably the only thing that could effectively turn BF2042 round.

Message 2794 of 3,805 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Can someone tag Stratford (cant remember his handle)

Tom, what's the appetite for introducing a Server Browser to AOW now that you have committed to content past S4 and overhauled the class system?

Still unable to Match Make into the following:

- Rush since Launch

- Team Death Match since Launch

- Breakthrough since Dec 21

- Conquest is 50/50

- Hazard Zone since launch

Exodus conquest or the "new version" of it seems to be all I can MM into, and its getting old real fast.

A Server Browser is now the single biggest thing this game needs.

Can we at least have an update please?

Message 2795 of 3,805 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Dice, why can't you add a server browser? No server broswer= No community, as simple as that! 

Message 2796 of 3,805 (223 Views)

Champion

@samboleary wrote:

Can someone tag Stratford (cant remember his handle)

Tom, what's the appetite for introducing a Server Browser to AOW now that you have committed to content past S4 and overhauled the class system?

Still unable to Match Make into the following:

- Rush since Launch

- Team Death Match since Launch

- Breakthrough since Dec 21

- Conquest is 50/50

- Hazard Zone since launch

Exodus conquest or the "new version" of it seems to be all I can MM into, and its getting old real fast.

A Server Browser is now the single biggest thing this game needs.

Can we at least have an update please?

Sorry to hear you are still having these problems getting into the game.

The question has been asked on this thread Re: Inside Battlefield - Submit Your Questions - Answer HQ (ea.com)

hopefully we will get a response. 

I 100% agree with you, adding a Server Browser should be their No.1 priority, ALL players should have access to play the game and MM is preventing this.  

Message 2797 of 3,805 (209 Views)

Champion

@Ken_Le_Franc001 wrote:

Dice, why can't you add a server browser? No server broswer= No community, as simple as that! 

I agree, sadly the BF community has been decimated with the exclusion of a Server Browser in BF2042.

Message 2798 of 3,805 (208 Views)

Champion

Several times yesterday I joined matches that were virtually over and even more annoyingly they were favourite maps that I really wanted to play. Frown

MM is totally frustrating and time consuming. it dictates how we must play rather than how WE want to play.

DICE please replace MM asap with a Server Browser / Persistent Servers, all previous BF's had them and BF2042 desperately needs them.

Message 2799 of 3,805 (168 Views)

Champion

So no mention of a Server Browser coming in this patch, we can only hope we get some positive news regarding this much wanted / needed addition in a future update. 

Message 2800 of 3,805 (131 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help