Add Sims 2 On Origin.

by Ghost_TheFriend

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Add Sims 2 On Origin.

★★ Novice

Please Please Pleaseeee add the sims 2 back on origin. Please. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,887 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Add Sims 2 On Origin.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Ghost_TheFriend

Unfortunately, at this time I haven't heard about any plans of adding The Sims 2 to our Origin Store Frown But if any information about this pops out, I'll try to let you know if this thread.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,852 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Ghost_TheFriend

Unfortunately, at this time I haven't heard about any plans of adding The Sims 2 to our Origin Store Frown But if any information about this pops out, I'll try to let you know if this thread.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 11 (1,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am also really wanting Sims 2 to be back on Origin. Would you be able to let me know if this is happening as well?
Message 3 of 11 (1,742 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Adding to this thread again - access to the Sims 2 download again would be very much appreciated!

I have the discs, but my laptop won't read through them on installation anymore. We don't even need a free version - i'd pay again or use my cd key.

Bring Sims 2 back to download please and thank you.

Message 4 of 11 (1,673 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @mckillagan.

We will pass it on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 11 (1,659 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi all

I would also love for sims 2 to go back on origin. I have all the discs but i recently got a new laptop which doesn't have a cd drive. I would love to be able to play it again after all these years but not able to. Please replace it on origin

Helen

Message 6 of 11 (1,555 Views)

★★ Novice
@HelenAston1985 if you have CDs you can always buy External CD Drive. it's a good alternative when your laptop doesn't have cd drive.
Message 7 of 11 (1,504 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Ataashi I have the sims 2 I want to add it to origin
Message 8 of 11 (1,401 Views)

★ Apprentice

My Alienware pc has a disk drive but it wont recognise the sims 2 play disk how can i get the game onto origin so i can play it?

Message 9 of 11 (1,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm literally in that same predicament. It sucks that computer companies are making computers without the slot for a cd/dvd. I have every expansion for the sims 2 ON CD because the only way i was able to buy was second hand off ebay and now i have this laptop i paid for and now i also have to buy an external drive?? what is this...iphone headphone jack scam 2.0 ?

Message 10 of 11 (1,309 Views)