Re: Add Shot Sound Reduction to Barrel Stabilizers

by ClifraJones

Original Post

Add Shot Sound Reduction to Barrel Stabilizers

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

or just change the name of the game to Third&Fourth Party Legends.

Gold Barrel would practically be a 100% silencer. Don't  worry, they're rare enough.

Message 1 of 7 (289 Views)

★ Pro

Then they're not stabalizers, they're suppressors...

Message 2 of 7 (271 Views)

★ Guide

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, No!

Message 3 of 7 (258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@PanerossSilencers would be a cool feature. You'd have the choice of running a stabilizer or silencer. The downside to using a silencer would be reduced damage from distance. It would add another tactical layer to the game.

Message 4 of 7 (251 Views)

★★ Guide

@Neil_Enbob wrote:

@PanerossSilencers would be a cool feature. You'd have the choice of running a stabilizer or silencer. The downside to using a silencer would be reduced damage from distance. It would add another tactical layer to the game.

Sure that would be something to consider when picking one up. Let's face it though, I myself, you, and everyone else who plays 3rd partys about everything single game.

Everyone just runs to shots and waits for one team to finish off the other and then clean up the weak. I just wish that type of game mentality could change. But like all online games, players will always resort to the easiest path to win, and killing players with no shields/health/partial squad/while looting is the easiest way to win. Can't blame'em I suppose.

Message 5 of 7 (240 Views)

★ Guide

Sorry but unless your whole said is running silencers what's the point? 

Yes the guy with best aim could sneak up on someone and pick them off but then your other teammates or even the team your shooting at will make enough of a sound to then get 3rd partied. 

I'm not saying no to a silencer or that shooting noise is acceptable rather I don't see how silencers would change anything, unless everyone runs one. 

Message 6 of 7 (231 Views)

★★★ Guide

I would be okay with Light ammo weapons being able to use suppressors, but definitely not heavy weapons.

Message 7 of 7 (222 Views)