Re: Add Matchmaking/Bigger Lobbies

by itsrhondy

Original Post

Add Matchmaking/Bigger Lobbies

★★★ Novice

As the game currently is, I never race any players cause the few people in my lobby are either busy grinding/story/etc, or there car is far too underpowered compared to mine and they see the rating and automatically decline. This is the same issue NFS 2015 had. Either add a matchmaking/queue system where we can just get a random race throughout the map with people of similar car ratings across the server, and/or adjust the lobbies so that they are bigger, but also that they put you with people around your highest car rating, so atleast they'd be more willing to race each other.

Its just a waste to have all these people playing and I can't see what cars they use, how they customize them, and to simply race the. The bots don't even mix up what they are using, its always the same people/cars based on the rating/event.

Message 1 of 9 (1,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@taladays Yeah similar issue as me, there are people driving around but no one ever sets a race up and if I do no one joins.
Message 2 of 9 (1,531 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Snakeeyes969 IF youre on PS4, feel free to add me then The_Kid311
Message 3 of 9 (1,506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@taladaysYes, exactly. I'm praying they'll add a centralized matchmaking system to make multiplayer races with larger groups easier. You basically need to know everyone in the party if you want to have a full race. Playing with randos? Forget a bout it. Never had more than 4 people in one race even though the parties are almost always filled to 16/16 players.

Message 4 of 9 (1,501 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I so agree with this!!!

This game is so engaging and fun and after you complete the campaign it could stay alive by a decent multiplayer system but at this current state, I just give up trying to find people to race with.

HINT FOR EA: MAKE THE MULTIPLAYER IN HEAT SIMILAR TO NFS WORLD AND YOU HAVE A GAME OF THE DECADE.

Message 5 of 9 (1,483 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@taladays Same here, im trying to play/race with other drivers in my lobby and no one ever joins my race...sucks
Message 6 of 9 (1,471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Definitely support his. 

I have already created a topic from August 2019. 

Here is the link:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Please-add-Private-Lobbies-and-P2P-Speedlists-Request/m...

We need this desperately!

Message 7 of 9 (1,454 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here .... Standard smile

Message 8 of 9 (1,447 Views)

★★★ Guide

There is no fun and no point in playing a race you will never, EVER win or lose.

I just spent the last 30mins, trying to start the first race and wanted to get extra bank so challenged all and none joined, so i suggest that EA make it so that all you need to do is play online to get the bank bonus.

All you got to do for the bonus to be active to pick a race, challenge all and wait, if no one joins, you should still get the bonus and the match starts, regardless of if there was any players there or not.

Message 9 of 9 (1,446 Views)