Re: Acquiring prize bulbs

by DarkLanX

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@ToastedSarnie  I did not know that, good to know! While I don't mind playing any character, I'd like to get xp on my non-mastered characters right now.

Message 11 of 32 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Iron_Guard8 Yes, same! I tried on the off-chance! 😂
Message 12 of 32 (822 Views)

★ Guide
@Iron_Guard8 Agree that the XP bar is resetting when it shouldn't.
Message 13 of 32 (788 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Re Scientist Revive Spree : I did my scientist challenges a while back & first time I tried, got a run of 4 then died & it reset as you'd expect. Tried again & got it.
Have just been playing with a friend trying to get theirs. She got to 3 & died. I was close enough to revive her & she found the spree didn't reset, but allowed her to continue. Might have been a one-off reset blip, or possibly a bug or even an intended feature, but anyone struggling or getting frustrated might want to hold off on respawning instantly & seeing what happens if they're revived
Message 14 of 32 (765 Views)

★ Expert
@ToastedSarnie Same for me when I did mine. As long as you are revived it will not reset. Happened a few times for me so I know it wasn't a one-off. I actually forgot about that or I would have shared it sooner too.
Message 15 of 32 (751 Views)

★ Expert

I also made myself a cheatsheet for the battle chests so I know where to go for the "Vanquish 25 [Insert Character Class Here]"

Town Center (Plants)

1) Captain Deadbeard

2) 80s Action Hero & Super Brainz

3) All-Stars

4) Classics (Soldier, Engineer, Scientist, All-Star)

5) Electric Slide

Mount Steep

1) Engineers

2) Scientist

3) Imps

4) All classes

5) Space Cadet

Town Center (Zombies)

1) Sunflowers & Roses

2) Snapdragons

3) Night Caps & Snapdragons

4) Cacti, Corn & Citron

5) Sunflowers

Weirding Woods

1) Acorns

2) Torchwood's (so not useful for this)

3) All classes

4) Chompers

5) All classes

Don't remember if 3 & 5 in weirding woods are actually "all" but it didn't specify a specific class in the descriptions so that's likely what they were.

Side note - I have Soldiers right now and using either Chest #4 for it was frustrating so I'm picking them off in other PvE areas. All other specific character quest I have gotten so far were easiest done in the chests.

Message 16 of 32 (741 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TLEsquire Nice, thank you! Yes, I've got Corns atm. Also had a challenge simply called "Going the distance", for 12000, which confused me until I tracked it & realised it was quite literally distance moved!! 🤦‍♀️
Message 17 of 32 (732 Views)

★ Expert
@ToastedSarnie That may explain why a saw an Engineer running around in circles yesterday using his speed fan thing. Or not . . . 😂
Message 18 of 32 (728 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TLEsquire - will you please make a separate post with that amazing little cheat sheet you made?  

Great content!

Message 19 of 32 (715 Views)

★ Expert
Message 20 of 32 (706 Views)