Acoount unable to merge

by MilkInASack1

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Acoount unable to merge

★★★ Newbie

I've tried to merge my accounts from Xbox and Playstation about 4 times now. I began trying when I was no longer allowed to play EA games on my Xbox.

Due to the fact that I was literally a child when the account was created I can't exactly provide all the information to the T. 

Since I've been unable to play Any ea games for like about a year its just extremely frustrating to me that it is impossible to do anything to fix the problem. The end result would basically require me create an entirely new xbix account just to play ea games. If there's anything else I can do please let me know. Because I'm extremely discouraged by you company and disappointed I basically have wasted tons of money on games I can no longer play.

Message 1 of 3 (265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Acoount unable to merge

Community Manager

Hey @MilkInASack1, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

If you are unable to verify that you are the account owner then our team would be unable to make any changes to or grant you access to the account. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (173 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @MilkInASack1

Verifying account details is an important part of security, so simple things like name, address and date of birth is not good enough as anyone can get hold of that kind of information about you. That is why they usually request more personal details that other people shouldn’t know, like passwords, card details, transactions, things like that to keep your account secure.

The only way to really fix this is by looking through all your accounts histories to see if you could possibly match details up. Maybe you created a social media account around the same time as you created the EA account which may share the same details.

That is all you have if you can’t verify I’m afraid. Frown

Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MilkInASack1, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

If you are unable to verify that you are the account owner then our team would be unable to make any changes to or grant you access to the account. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)