Achievements not unlocking

by ingham3431

Original Post

Achievements not unlocking

★★ Novice

My Achievements are not unlocking on Battlefield 5 .Anybody else having this problem?

Message 1 of 8 (821 Views)

Re: Achievements not unlocking

What achievements aren't unlocking for you?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 8 (799 Views)

★★ Novice
@TTZ_Dipsy Globetrotter Fender Bender Heads Down and Eager Beaver
Message 3 of 8 (796 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ingham3431 

Globetrotter - Did you fully complete all matches from start to finish?

Fender Bender - They don't need to be done all in one match but that could be your best bet at completing this. Did you happen to get a roadkill and leave the match early for whatever reason?

Heads Down - OK this is a weird one not to ping - I recommend switching over to Support and using the Machine Gunner trait, using MMG's. You might need to fully suppress an enemy without a teammate's help so try going at it in a solo squad and try to just fire at random soldiers.

Eager Beaver - The scoring system can be a little deceiving in that special bonuses do not count towards the trophy/achievement. What I mean by that is getting kills/revives/heals etc work but assists, counts as kills, and end of round multipliers don't count towards the total.

Technically, Combined Arms is classed as Multiplayer, but I don't think you can use this mode towards the trophies, unfortunately.

Play a few more rounds and if they still don't pop I think you should contact an EA Game Advisor for assistance: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ - since this is an achievement issue they might even recommend you contact Xbox support

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 8 (779 Views)

★★ Novice
@TTZ_Dipsy Ye i have done all of the above .Thanks for your reply
Message 5 of 8 (764 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @ingham3431 . 

We are aware of it and tracking achievement issues. 

Main topic here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bf5-trophies-glitched-bugged/m-p/7999090#M18122

Xbox or EA support wont be able to help out on this one. 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 8 (753 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Thanks
Message 7 of 8 (741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a weird bug where Ou La Mort isn't unlocking after I completed Tirailleur 4 times, I've contacted EA support but i have no idea what to do.

Message 8 of 8 (330 Views)