Achievement / Trophy Missing

by _87u_

Original Post

Finished the story mode in NFS but didn't receive the trophy "The Hoonigan"

★★★★★ Newbie

It is said that I would receive the trophy The Hoonigan after I become a style icon, the thing is that I finished the story and my game it's 97% complete and I didn't receive this trophy, I just need this and one more to get platinum, could you guys help me? What am I supposed to do?

Message 21 of 147 (1,612 Views)

Completed the game no end cut scene at the club.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I completed the game yesterday finished the last race travis tells everyone to head back to the club, but i still havent got the cut scene at the club for the end credits but on my phone its got a red tick to say ive done it plus not got the RWB achievment help!
Message 22 of 147 (2,301 Views)

Re: Finished the story mode in NFS but didn't receive the trophy "The Hooni

★ Novice
I have the same issue i didnt even get the last cut scene the game doesnt register nothing.
Message 23 of 147 (1,593 Views)

Re: completed nfs issues not giving achievements

★ Novice

I have the same problem. I've been disconnected while having cutscene with Nakai. No trophy :/ Please help.

Message 24 of 147 (2,502 Views)

Re: RWB Achievment XBOX ONE

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with a trophy I never got and I have the game 100% completed... You guys need to fix this issue of missing achievements/trophies ASAP by adding a cutscene replay feature or something in a future patch, it is extremely frustrating!

Message 25 of 147 (2,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing here , I have already got em all except the ultimate icon trophy
Message 26 of 147 (2,470 Views)

"The Ultimate Icon" trophy

★★★ Newbie
I can't get "The Ultimate Icon" trophy. It's my last trophy for the platinum. My friend got this trophy and I didn't. Is there some issues?
Message 27 of 147 (1,628 Views)

"The Ultimate Icon" Not unlocked after endless loading screen

★★★★★ Newbie

So the game crashed right after I finished the "On The Dream Team" race for the first time and got the call from Travis to meet him at the club. I optioned to fast travel and got stuck on a endless loading screen for about 10-15 minutes. Upon restarting the game i got NO call back.. NO cutscene and NO ACHIEVEMENT!!!! Whats going to happen to fix this issue?

Message 28 of 147 (2,395 Views)

"The Ultimate Icon" Not unlocked after endless loading screen

★★★★★ Newbie

So the game crashed right after I finished the "On The Dream Team" race for the first time and got the call from Travis to meet him at the club. I optioned to fast travel and got stuck on a endless loading screen for about 10-15 minutes. Upon restarting the game i got NO call back.. NO cutscene and NO ACHIEVEMENT!!!! Whats going to happen to fix this issue?

Message 29 of 147 (1,599 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just read some of the others players comments and i got the same issue with not getting the achievement for the ultimate icon... the server kicked me out during the credits when i finished the game.. when i came back to the game the achievement didnt unlocked yet on my Xbox One.... do we really need to start all over in order to get it now? its quite a shame after spending 30 or more hours in the game :/

Message 30 of 147 (2,425 Views)