Achievement / Trophy Missing

by _87u_

Original Post

Training wheels off missing

★★★ Newbie

I have every trophy except "Training wheels off" and i know i have passed the part in the story. I would rather not restart my campaign. 

Message 141 of 147 (1,496 Views)

Re: Training wheels off missing

★★ Novice
Hey EA

How about ypu stop ignoring us and finally fix that problem only caused by you forcing us to be always online and then giving us * servers to play on? Do you really expect me to buy your next game when doing such a bad job in actually fixing your problems?
Message 142 of 147 (1,468 Views)

Re: Training wheels off missing

★★★ Newbie

No way this is still a problem. I've had this problem for over a year. Missing "Urban Outlaw" trophy, game completed, every trophy earned except for that one. tried beating the race again and again with no results. I looked online for solutions and found nothing. And now after all this time I find out that I'm not the only one with the trophy bug problem. And that EA doesn't seem to care to fix it. That's a shame, I really enjoyed the game EA. Something so simple like earning the "Urban Outlaw" trophy had to ruin the whole experience and it wasnt even my fault.

Message 143 of 147 (1,371 Views)

Re: RWB Achievment XBOX ONE

★★★ Newbie

So did you solve the problem?

Message 144 of 147 (1,030 Views)

Re: Missing Trophy/Achievement After Completing Challenge For It.

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I was wondering if you ever got your NFS 15’ trophies synced.

did you do anything in particular or were they synced by themselves with time?

Playing that game right now and having that exact issue with the shoved the law trophy.

thx 

Message 145 of 147 (235 Views)

Re: (bug) Ulimate icon Achievement glitched

★★★ Newbie
@snakeast We’re your trophies synced eventually or your never got em?
Message 146 of 147 (235 Views)

Re: (bug) Ulimate icon Achievement glitched

★★★ Newbie

It's still bugged. They never fixed it

Message 147 of 147 (68 Views)