Achievement / Trophy Missing

by _87u_

Original Post

need for speed 2015 menthal block bug

★★★ Newbie
Need for speed 2015 menthal block achivement bug.
i did 380k and achivement ignore me;(
Message 91 of 147 (1,205 Views)

Need for speed Full Power trophy not being given.

★★★ Newbie
I have been trying to get all the trophis in the game. I have a fully upgraded camaro and it will not give me the trophy. If anyone else has been having this problem what did you do to get it to work or does anyone have any ideas?
Message 92 of 147 (1,197 Views)

Re: Training wheels off trophy unattainable.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Is their any update on this, or is EA hoping everyone forgets about this like with past games. I don't want to sound rude but EA have the capability to have these trophy's that people are missing generate onto their account. We have all payed for a service that we are not receiving. I though EA would care about their customers abit more than they do now.

Message 93 of 147 (1,214 Views)

Achievement / Trophy Missing

★★ Novice
I got the same bug on the One For All trophy (PS4) i have completet the story on 100% but still dont have the trophy i also tried to complete the last mision with all my cars that i have in the garage but stil dont recive the trophy
Message 94 of 147 (1,001 Views)

Re: Achievement / Trophy Missing

★★★ Novice

still don't received the trophy RWB. Patch 1.04 fix some bug but don't the missing trophy?? IS NOT POSSIBLE RESTART THE GAME. Solve this problem pls.

Message 95 of 147 (990 Views)

Re: NEED FOR SPEED(2015) - 'Serious Fun' trophy

★★★ Novice
No EA are to buisy doing updates like and more decals than satisfying their customers. I'm fuming with EA because of these trophy issues, expecting you to do the story AGAIN for it not to work. Shame they don't put in the advertisement "you may not receive trophys" PLEASE FIX THIS AND COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS!!
Message 96 of 147 (1,463 Views)

Re: Training wheels off trophy unattainable.

★★★ Novice

A update as come off yesterday, but still no solution for this issue, I still havent got my platinium, that shoulf be mine almost two weeks ago.

My friends asked me if the game is fun..i say... it was, if there was any kind of support!

Message 97 of 147 (1,167 Views)

After update still no Trophy Bug correction?

★★★ Novice

There was a update but still no fix for the trophy bug? Is there any date for this fix?

A ideia, add stream restarts, like the speed, drift, outlaw...at least no one as to start all over again.

Message 98 of 147 (1,144 Views)

Home Is Where Your Car Is Trophy Missing

★★★ Novice

Hi all, like a lot of people, I am missing the 'Home Is Where Your Car Is' trophy. I started the game with the Subaru and did not recieve it. I tried a different account and chose a different car and I got the trophy after the 2 races. Apparently there is a glitch with choosing the Subaru. 

My issue is that on my main account, I have completed the game and it is now impossible for me to get the 'Home is Where Your Car Is' trophy, and therefore cannot platinum the game. This is a pain, because it is no fault of mine, or anyone else that has had this happen to them and I am not willing to delete my completed game, with 20 hours gameplay on, for the sake of a common trophy. 

Please, please sort this out. I would like to platinum my first game. 

Message 99 of 147 (1,154 Views)

Miss trophy

★★★ Newbie
Hey ,I wrote here cause I have a problem with a trophy , I only miss one trophy to get need for speed platinum ...
Since is a nice game I d like to have it , the trophy is the one you get by beating magnus challange with his own car , I did the whole story and everything except the eddie s challange so i should have it but I don't .
I have spent hours to call for ea support and playstation support but nobody could do anything so ea support told me to write a topic here , hoping that the makers of this game could do some about it .
Message 100 of 147 (1,147 Views)