Achievement / Trophy Missing

by _87u_

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Achievement / Trophy Missing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I can't get PSN Trophy ("RWB") after game crash.

But I won another trophy. (after "RWB", It could win "Iconic Builder" Trophy.)

How can I get RWB Trophy?

Message 1 of 147 (14,132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: RWB Achievment XBOX ONE

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi all,

It is possible that you will not receive a trophy or achievement during your game progress. This is something we are currently investigating but at the moment there is no solution.

If you are experiencing a missing trophy or achievement, it is mostly caused by connection issue at the time of the trophy or achievement being granted. Be sure to properly setup your connection to Need for Speed to minimize this from occurring.

Since we do not have the option to grant trophies and achievements, a possible workaround is to choose 'Restart your Journey,' from the main menu. Please note that this resets Progression, REP, Cars Owned, Statistics, Collectibles, Events and Automatic Snapshots.

General information about trophies and achievements can be found here: http://www.needforspeed.com/news/achievements-trophies

--Tom

*Marking as solution for visibility.*

View in thread

Message 9 of 147 (15,933 Views)

All Replies

RWB Achievment XBOX ONE

★★★ Novice

I play on Xbox One, there are a Achievement call "RWB"... I have no idea how to unlock it or bugged... because i done all journey already.  

Message 2 of 147 (14,035 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @Feijie-MY @_87u_

Please see this page for more info about achievements / trophies:

http://www.needforspeed.com/news/achievements-trophies

--Tom

Message 3 of 147 (14,005 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87

NO! I didn't want wrong solutions like this!

It has critical trouble with game.

Message 4 of 147 (13,998 Views)

Re: PSN Trophy error.

★★★★ Apprentice

If you met Nakai-san and didn't get the trophy. It probably bugged out.

A few others are also having trophy/achievement issues. I'm sure it's being looked into, but would require a technical fix or you replay the sequence and see if it works the next time around.

Message 5 of 147 (13,971 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 wrote:

Hi @Feijie-MY @_87u_

Please see this page for more info about achievements / trophies:

http://www.needforspeed.com/news/achievements-trophies

--Tom

Seriously you Don't know what you reply-ing... You blind or what? or you no yet play the game?
We finish Journey 100% which means we meet nakai-san and defeat nakai-san already... 

Message 6 of 147 (13,959 Views)

Re: PSN Trophy error.

★★★ Novice

@Ruthalus wrote:

If you met Nakai-san and didn't get the trophy. It probably bugged out.

A few others are also having trophy/achievement issues. I'm sure it's being looked into, but would require a technical fix or you replay the sequence and see if it works the next time around.

How to replay the sequence

Message 7 of 147 (13,954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87

You didn't understand what I'm saying.

I already clear the journey 100%.

Normally, RWB Trophy have to earned after cut-scene of Nakai-San's rising.

But game has bug and force exit to PS4's main menu after NFS was crash.

Ghost games have to FIX THE GAME, NOT TO JOKE ME.

Message 8 of 147 (13,950 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi all,

It is possible that you will not receive a trophy or achievement during your game progress. This is something we are currently investigating but at the moment there is no solution.

If you are experiencing a missing trophy or achievement, it is mostly caused by connection issue at the time of the trophy or achievement being granted. Be sure to properly setup your connection to Need for Speed to minimize this from occurring.

Since we do not have the option to grant trophies and achievements, a possible workaround is to choose 'Restart your Journey,' from the main menu. Please note that this resets Progression, REP, Cars Owned, Statistics, Collectibles, Events and Automatic Snapshots.

General information about trophies and achievements can be found here: http://www.needforspeed.com/news/achievements-trophies

--Tom

*Marking as solution for visibility.*

Message 9 of 147 (15,934 Views)

completed nfs issues not giving achievements

★★★ Novice

Anybody else having issues when already beating the game and not getting achievements for beating some of the icons???? How can I get those achievements now?? Don't tell me I have to restart the game!!!

Message 10 of 147 (13,922 Views)