Re: Account

by CarbonCarl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account

★★★ Newbie

Hey, so a long time ago I linked my ps4 and ea account. I no longer have access to that email account therefore I can’t recover and or reset or unlink the two. Is there anyway I can link my existing email to my ea account. Or link my PSN account to my new ea account? I didn’t even know this was the active email and I just tried to get on Apex legends after awhile and it won’t let me in the game. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

Hi @Wraxed 

You can add a new email address to your account but if you can't do it manually due to access to your old email address then you will have to go through an adviser. They will need to verify your account details and if everything is ok they will update your email address to your new one.

To contact an EA adviser use the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Select Origin>Choose Platform>Manage Account and then choose the relevant topic or option and then select an available contact option

You can link your PSN account to another EA account but that also requires unlinking it from your current EA account, which you wouldn't be able to do without access to your old email address.

Hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

Hi @Wraxed 

You can add a new email address to your account but if you can't do it manually due to access to your old email address then you will have to go through an adviser. They will need to verify your account details and if everything is ok they will update your email address to your new one.

To contact an EA adviser use the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Select Origin>Choose Platform>Manage Account and then choose the relevant topic or option and then select an available contact option

You can link your PSN account to another EA account but that also requires unlinking it from your current EA account, which you wouldn't be able to do without access to your old email address.

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)