Re: Account suspended

★★★★ Novice

so free to care about user name , better you guys work hard in anti cheater

Message 21 of 23 (187 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@S-MarcoT wrote:

so free to care about user name , better you guys work hard in anti cheater

Cheaters are running free in game for over a year now, remember when Respawn said we gonna do work "behind the scenes" against the cheaters?! well there are more cheaters now then ever!! 

Message 22 of 23 (178 Views)

Community Manager

@Sp4ceb4lls 

I'm sorry you do not agree with the recent action taken on your account's username. You're more than welcome to dispute the action and state your case to our Terms of Service team. They'll gladly review it it and try to respond within 5 business days. Depending on how many requests they get in a given time, the estimated time-frame on a response could vary (might be slightly sooner or longer than 5 days).

Here is how to contact them: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Our Champions and Heroes are here to help out the Apex Legends community on their own time. It looks like they've already pointed you in the right direction to get this properly handled and continuing to discuss this here will not lead to any reversal on the name change as our forum staff cannot assist with these, thus I'll be locking down this thread from further commenting. 

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums with your feedback on this and I bid you good luck on your dispute.

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 23 (128 Views)